IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

^yes, just watched it through (almost all of it) last year before Netflix took it off. Very weird and fun, particularly the first two seasons.

right? also because of the stellar puppetry it actually holds up visually really well, as opposed to like Babylon 5 whose Amiga CGI has aged like refined dogshit (I still love you B5 don't worry)

Disney abandoning deal with Netflix:

https://m.slashdot.org/story/329751

Holy sheepshit, that is going to send shockwaves through the world of TV. Thank fuck you came here to post that. Only problem is that article doesn't go into enough depth, you need to check out IGN for the latest breaking TV stories, copy the link and paste it in this thread....shit, you could be your own little anchorman. You'll sleep well knowing that you're making a difference.

Holy sheepshit, that is going to send shockwaves through the world of TV. Thank fuck you came here to post that. Only problem is that article doesn't go into enough depth, you need to check out IGN for the latest breaking TV stories, copy the link and paste it in this thread....shit, you could be your own little anchorman. You'll sleep well knowing that you're making a difference.

Not even the eclipse will throw this much shade.

Disney abandoning deal with Netflix:https://m.slashdot.org/story/329751

No wonder you're named after a shitty trash beer, you truly embody that. Good work sir.

lol post of the year

Orphan Black - Another critically acclaimed show that I just do not get. Boring writing, bad acting (I can just about forgive the lead actress since she has to juggle like 6+ roles), generally just dull to watch despite an interesting premise.

Just started Broadchurch and I like it a lot after two eps

the UK churns out dreary crime dramas but Broadchurch really set the bar

not sure what to think of the new Rick & Morty...

seems more muni thrown at it, fancy guest voices, better animation etc, but also more predictable somehow.. liked Morty's muscle memory arm thing but otherwise not many lols this season so far tbqh.

GOT is ok I guess...? It's a pretty dumb show and everything

<3 Twenk Peas tho

The Handmaid’s Tale - I put off because I dig the novel so much, but the first two eps are v impressive. Only complaint is its use of pop songs over the closing credits. This is a prestige tv staple now, but no one’s really done it as consistently well as The Sopranos (or Mad Men).

Edit - The end of the season has left me with the feeling this is going to abandon the novel for boring and generic 2010s dystopia tropes.

Edited by doublename

Better Call Saul season 3 was well done and Michael Mckean is a great actor but, like, when's he gonna be Saul

I think it's gonna fall together pretty soon, the side plot with Mike is an indicator of that as well.

I wouldn't be shocked if it's just another 2 seasons.

Kim's future is the big question.

Been watching docs about NASA's older missions. There is one called "The Last Man On the Moon" that's pretty good. The archive footage they used is gorgeous.

Ducktales 2017 - flashback to my childhood. Very clean hand drawn lines.

Also, the first few new eps of Curb Your Enthusiasm have leaked online, for any super Larry David fans that can't wait til Oct.