IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

yeah i dunno, some kind of alchemy where one element makes the rest of them not shit i guess. season 1 of daredevil was fine from what i remember. i liked the setting, mood and the atmosphere most, it was dark and noirish but also somehow homely. the rest of them were all shit though, i didn't even bother with that fist one.

Edited by eugene

defenders is indeed pretty shit, the characters all turned into cardboard cutouts of their original versions from previous shows for some reason. so much cringey dialog, really lacking in subtlety. still has really good fight choreography and a decent soundtrack, but that's about it. the overall story is also pretty lame. I liked the first Daredevil and Luke Cage (aside from Diamondback, who was the hammiest actor I've seen in a long time).

started watching Farscape again. forgot how fast that show dials up the weird to 11. nice

^yes, just watched it through (almost all of it) last year before Netflix took it off. Very weird and fun, particularly the first two seasons.

I never saw that but remember Lexx? I kinda want to watch that properly, I only ever saw random episodes on tv late at night, looked like the weirdest shit.

Lexx_crew_002.jpg

I used to watch Lexx as often as I could catch it. In part because it was hella weird sci fi but also because the lady was very attractive to my 17 year old eyes.

Couldn't tell you anything about the show off the top of my head though, it's been over a decade at least since I've seen it. The emo looking dude was dead or something, and I think the other guy was a robot or something? Fuck if I know.

Edited by auxien

lol lexx. I also remember watching snippets of that show on late night tv (not even sure if I ever watched an entire episode), primarily because of the bird with the blue hair and the tits, she was replaced with another actress in the 2nd season or something. I also can't remember much about the plot either, was there some kind of insect aliens?

Edited by caze

I am Kai, last of the Brunnen-G. Millennia ago, the Brunnen-G led humanity to victory in the war against the insect civilization. The Time Prophet predicted that I would be the one to destroy the divine order in the league of the 20,000 planets. Someday that will happen, but not today. Because today is my day of death. The day our story begins. A cowardly security guard, an undead assassin, a female with a body designed for sex and a robot head madly in love with her all make up the crew of the spaceship Lexx, the most powerful weapon in the two universes.

Bio-engineered, the spacecraft Lexx is a powerful weapon which is capable of destroying a planet with ease. Grown in The Cluster under the rule of His Shadow, Lexx is stolen by fugitives security guard Stanley Tweedle, the love slaves Zev and Kai, the last of the Brunneng and the one man prophesied to destroy His Shadow's order. Running from The Cluster and the wrath of His Shadow, the fugitives take Lexx through the fractal core to the Dark Zone, a universe of evil and chaos. Now they are looking for a new home...

emoticon-sunglasses-22756566.jpg

Here's a trailer for that upcoming TV show we all wanted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1jOSov0osY

Unfortunately it looks a bit shit. I will watch it anyway.

The State

good intro.....idealistic verve abounds, intrigued to see how far it pushes things regarding what's broadcast, really appreciated the discrete translations for specific religious terminology, the rare moments of humour are well timed like the 2 British muslim protagonists mocking their "Paki Rambo brrrrro" instructor, but oozes tension and that sense of an unfolding crimson tide

hope it doesnt waste a quality start and goes full throttle at a subject other dramas have avoided since the cinematic success of Four Lions by the almighty Chris Morris

Still watching Preacher. Pretty entertaining. Last nights episode would probably piss a lot of Christian folk off. If any watchdogs caught it, I would imagine they'd want the show pulled from TV. Daps to playing Can during a montage sequence. (At least I think it was). The title character still blows though, it's the rest of the cast for me.

Still watching Preacher. Pretty entertaining. Last nights episode would probably piss a lot of Christian folk off. If any watchdogs caught it, I would imagine they'd want the show pulled from TV. Daps to playing Can during a montage sequence. (At least I think it was). The title character still blows though, it's the rest of the cast for me.

ooh dang haven't seen the latest yet but you have me very intrigued

and yeah Cooper is still fucking wooden, the rest of the cast is fab. Herr Starr is just amazing, somehow hilarious and unsettling at the same time.

ooh dang haven't seen the latest yet but you have me very intrigued

and yeah Cooper is still fucking wooden, the rest of the cast is fab. Herr Starr is just amazing, somehow hilarious and unsettling at the same time.

I thought it was hilarious, but if any Alt-right watch that show...oh boy. Probably not enough viewership to ruffle feathers I suppose. The cold open though...

But yea, the rest of the cast run circles around Dominic "whatever his last name is".

that whole scene should have been in aramaic language with subtitles, it's a shame they didn't think of it, would have been way more out there.

Think they were just trying to fool the audience as to what time period it was. But, I agree with your take, from the dialog spoken, subtitles would have been a humorous call.

Humperdoo...oh boy...