IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

After finally having watched  "The Last Man on Earth" I must admit it has become one of my favourite series.

Chilling in a paddling pool full of booze, transforming your swimming pool to a toilet, etc. 

That's how you do do it after you seem to be the last man on earth :)

Best post-apocalyptic reality show ever, imo

Funny sometimes, brilliant Will Forte,

but also gives you that strange, eerie vibe everyone likes about this scenario.

Edited by Test Fforet

mindhunter is not good so far. terrible dialogue and that trademark fincher gloss that makes everything blend together into one long tension free expository sequence. i'll stick with it because the subject matter could be interesting but two eps in and i'm not holding out hope for improvement.

I was actually impressed by the first episode of Mindhunter. Yeah, some of the dialogue smells, but the subject matter is interesting imo. Has anyone seen enough of it to know if it turns into a chase/thriller thing? If that's the case I'll probly give it a pass. If it keeps up with the psychology angle I'm game

Thankfully it never turns into a standard/cop serial killer show. I still don't think it's brilliant, but it gets better after episode 2. 

Edited by doublename

Thankfully it never turns into a standard/cop serial killer show. I still don't think it's brilliant, but it gets better after episode 2. 

noice. I feel good about that coming from a person with a Possession avatar 

Edited by Auditor

I might be partial to this kind of material, but really enjoying Mindhunter as well. Currently about to start 5th episode. Loved Zodiac, so this was a bit of a no-brainer. 

The guy who plays Ed Kemper definitely steals the scenes he's in.

bit more into mindhunter. once i got over the dialogue (i guess the creator is a playwright, which explains how staged it all sounds) it's a pretty engrossing show. one thing fincher does well is disseminate lots of procedural aspects, the flow of information, and this show seems to thrive on that. i'm still not sure what the endgame is, why it needs to exist, but it's an intriguing take on this well trodden subject,

Watched the first episode of Lore, won't happen again. Worst voiceover/narration in television history, amongst other things I strongly disliked.

Watched s7e1 of Walking Dead last night, the torturous baseball bat head slamming episode.

Was kinda grim really, not an enjoyable watch.

Then watched episode 2 which was pretty crappy (lol CGI tiger)

Then as most people have said, im guessing the series goes further downhill but I might keep watching it as I need something mindless atm.

Nobody did drunk like John. Gonna be pouring some out for Mr. Lahey.

also, he qualifies for Celebrity Death Thread.

Apparently he was teetotal too, absolutely nailed the act

And yeah forgot about that thread, looks like someone already posted about it. :(

Finished Mindhunter, the last few episodes were kind of a letdown but I still loved the show. The main character is annoying and probably the weakest actor other than the girlfriend. Still, hope there is a season 2. All of the serial killer interviews were the best parts of the show

Mindhunter is pretty good yeah, I even liked the first episode (bar one or two clunky scenes in Quantico at the start). really dumb name for a show though, sounds like the name of a show by the Garth Marenghi guys (it's about a private eye who solves crimes with his telekinetic/telepathic powers). I hope the plot gets a bit more exciting though, just a lot of talking so far. The co-ed killer actor is great though.

Edited by caze

It's been green lighted for a second season already, scheduled for release 2018. 

Mild-spoilers ahead?

I thought the last episode reached some near-Breaking Bad levels of tension, even though I saw something like what happened coming. Apparently I didn't find Holden, the main character, as annoying as most everyone else. I mean, I'm sure the high levels of the FBI attract anal, know-it-all, near-sociopathic people. And that's something the show is obviously getting at too. When you hunt monsters, be careful not to become one and all that.

Edited by melancholera

Really into Dark Matter. Can't decide whether it's bad and don't care.

It's definitely B-grade TV and that much better for it. It knows its place and has a wild amount of fun with itself. Broke my heart when it got cancelled.

Yes, well said. I tried to get into Firefly a while back and it never quite gelled for me and this is in a similar vein but very enjoyable. Too bad it got cancelled.

I'm enjoying Mindhunter too but I'm only 3 episodes in.