IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

who gives a shit about political satire

armando ianucci, and therefore, me.

i dont give a shit about american horror story though.

It was pretty funny this week, Rick Springfield as the demented pastor, BoyzIIMen, cmon that was funny.

this mindhunter show has script problems from day one

nice to look at though

i'm enjoying better call saul, I have a feeling its only going to get better, like breaking bad

you definitely do not need blu-ray to enjoy the pure genius that is the thick of it. im incredibly excited to see the death of stalin next weekend. 

Peter Bradshaw (Notebook, 26 October) says the new film The Death of Stalinis not knockabout comedy, but a satire. Oh. What exactly is it satirising? As far as I know, this is the first time a mass-market film has dealt with this event.

We may be saturated with serious drama and documentary material on the Nazis and the end of Hitler, but the equivalent evils of the Stalin nightmare have not received anything like the same treatment. For most who see the film, it will be the first time they have ever heard of these strange events. And what do they see? An intensely serious moment in human history played for laughs, with extra lavatory humour and plentiful use of the failed comedian’s standby, the F-word.

We are so free and safe that we can hardly begin to imagine a despot so wholly terrifying that his subordinates are even afraid of his corpse. This trivial and inaccurate squib does not help us to do so. Perhaps it is the comedians who need to be satirised, by some fitting seriousness about a serious subject. 
Peter Hitchens

just read this as i searched for it. lol. 

you definitely do not need blu-ray to enjoy the pure genius that is the thick of it. im incredibly excited to see the death of stalin next weekend. 

Peter Bradshaw (Notebook, 26 October) says the new film The Death of Stalinis not knockabout comedy, but a satire. Oh. What exactly is it satirising? As far as I know, this is the first time a mass-market film has dealt with this event.

We may be saturated with serious drama and documentary material on the Nazis and the end of Hitler, but the equivalent evils of the Stalin nightmare have not received anything like the same treatment. For most who see the film, it will be the first time they have ever heard of these strange events. And what do they see? An intensely serious moment in human history played for laughs, with extra lavatory humour and plentiful use of the failed comedian’s standby, the F-word.

We are so free and safe that we can hardly begin to imagine a despot so wholly terrifying that his subordinates are even afraid of his corpse. This trivial and inaccurate squib does not help us to do so. Perhaps it is the comedians who need to be satirised, by some fitting seriousness about a serious subject. 

Peter Hitchens

just read this as i searched for it. lol. 

flol

"the f word"

curb your enthusiasm makes my brain hurt. so funny at times though. i think complaining to his wife about the sky box not working as she is ringing him, terrified, in a plane crash was one of my funniest tv moments ever. 

curb your enthusiasm makes my brain hurt. so funny at times though. i think complaining to his wife about the sky box not working as she is ringing him, terrified, in a plane crash was one of my funniest tv moments ever. 

classic LD