IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

hannibal was so pretentious it broke through into some kind of abstract camp. loved the first two seasons. ridiculous show. third season didn't fully deliver on the yaoi hentai potential, i was expecting a full on gay sex scene by the end, instead i got an evanescence video.

yeah you could be right, I hate watching fucking television unless it's really ​worth my time

sitting there, getting fatter, with eyes like squares and munching on crackers topped with butter and cheese, maybe a few bags of bacon flavoured crisps, hating the dark evening, pining for lighter evenings when I can be outside

don't get me wrong I like winter, but I don't like the feeling of mostly being penned in day in/day out, sends me fucking crazy

like a fucking serial killer

Mr. Robot is kind of the same deal with the sophomoric dialog and 2D characters but somehow it doesn't bug me.

You shush - Mr. Robot is the best thing on TV. It's got this weird tenseness that comes through the screen so well.

The end of Season 2 when they're being chased by the FBI, you can feel that tension for real

The past 2 episodes of season 3 have been pretty tense as you'd say. But the show is climbing up it's own ass at this point.

The whole Elliot fighting Mr. Robot sequence was an lol. Although it wasn't meant to be. Seriously, do people with split personalities really do this shit?!?

I'm pretty sure it was meant to be funny, either way I loled a lot.

I like the way the plot is taking a spooky/scifi turn too, if all this ended up being was a boring occupy anarchists wet dream it would be pretty dull.

The last two episodes have been particularly great, really well directed.

Mr. Robot is kind of the same deal with the sophomoric dialog and 2D characters but somehow it doesn't bug me.

You shush - Mr. Robot is the best thing on TV. It's got this weird tenseness that comes through the screen so well.

The end of Season 2 when they're being chased by the FBI, you can feel that tension for real

The past 2 episodes of season 3 have been pretty tense as you'd say. But the show is climbing up it's own ass at this point.

The whole Elliot fighting Mr. Robot sequence was an lol. Although it wasn't meant to be. Seriously, do people with split personalities really do this shit?!?

I'm pretty sure it was meant to be funny, either way I loled a lot.

Dude better go into concussion protocol. That melon got wrecked.

I've really enjoyed the first season of Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and how not a single episode from it would ever be aired in today's PCTV climate.  It's interesting to see a sitcom completely unconcerned about any of its characters coming across as even remotely decent people.  Seinfeld set a bit of a precedent for that I suppose, but ASIP takes it a lot further.  There's not a sympathetic character among them, yet I recognize them all.  I'm curious to see how the show evolved as the social climate around it went sensitivity-crazy.  That didn't have any censoring effect on South Park, only made them bolder.  But I'd be surprised to see another show manage that.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

I've really enjoyed the first season of Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and how not a single episode from it would ever be aired in today's PCTV climate.  It's interesting to see a sitcom completely unconcerned about any of its characters coming across as even remotely decent people.  Seinfeld set a bit of a precedent for that I suppose, but ASIP takes it a lot further.  There's not a sympathetic character among them, yet I recognize them all.  I'm curious to see how the show evolved as the social climate around it went sensitivity-crazy.  That didn't have any censoring effect on South Park, only made them bolder.  But I'd be surprised to see another show manage that.

i think the Die Hard episode was my favorite

i'm basically watching Deep Space 9 again at this point since nothing else is on

Good choice, I've been gradually working through it on and off for a like a year now and finished some weeks ago. Excellent and dense chapter of the show.

Then I started Voyager and all the complaints about Discovery seem redundant or overblown. Might just go start TNG from season 3.

i'm basically watching Deep Space 9 again at this point since nothing else is on

Good choice, I've been gradually working through it on and off for a like a year now and finished some weeks ago. Excellent and dense chapter of the show.

Then I started Voyager and all the complaints about Discovery seem redundant or overblown. Might just go start TNG from season 3.

Yeah I lol pretty hard at anyone who criticizes Discovery but enjoys VOY or Enterprise. And I liked both those shows despite their flaws! But the rose tinted glasses are real.

I started with season 3 basically and I’m kind of surprised at how consistent the show already is at this point. There’s been a couple clunkers (Meridian and the Lwaxana menopause episode that makes everyone horny) but overall it’s already super engaging. For some reason I just always associate Sisko’s baldness + Worf as when the show gets good. Never been happier to be wrong.

The finale of Nathan For You was one of the greatest episodes of TV I've ever seen.

Agree.  This season has had me hyperventilating laughing with tears in my eyes on several occasions.  Rewatched a few episodes over the weekend.  The bit where the new ghost realtor psychic talks with the dead one is unbelievable.  Also I lol every time I think of the dude losing his shit over the Uber sulfur farts Mambo #5 torture chamber.

I've been doing this too, about to finish season 4. I never watched it when it aired and am pleasantly surprised with hpw good it is, especially starting around S.3. 

At first some of the acting bothered me (especially Sisko), but it's gotten better. 

Edited by Auditor

I've been doing this too, about to finish season 4. I never watched it when it aired and am pleasantly surprised with hpw good it is, especially starting around S.3.

At first some of the acting bothered me (especially Sisko), but it's gotten better.

Sisko especially starts coming into his own around s2 and s3. Everybody really - Kira gets less angry, Bashir gets less horny, etc