IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

The Punisher - brutal as fuck, really liked it.

Riverdale - don't give a fuck, I like it.

The Expanse - kinda meh but got nothing else to watch and it's enjoyable in places.

The Three Dicks of Palmer Eldritch

The Dick in The High Castle

Dick My Tears, The Policeman Said

A Scanner Dickly

Udik

Do Androids Dream of Electric Dicks?

Martian Dick-Slip

Dr. Dickmoney

The Dickulacra

Dick Runner 2049

The Dick in Daylight

A Maze of Dick

Dick in the Sky

Dick on the Hill

The Broken Dick

How to Build a Dick That Doesn't Fall Apart 2 Days Later

also

Edited by sisforawesome

I used to work with a guy at Trader Joe’s back in the day who looked just like Ed Kemper in Mindhunters. He also had mental problems and there was this weird handler guy that would drop by and try to talk sense into him. The handler was an old guy wearing a beret and had a handlebar moustache. He looked like he spent a lot of time trying to invent weird flying contraptions.

I used to work with a guy at Trader Joe’s back in the day who looked just like Ed Kemper in Mindhunters. He also had mental problems and there was this weird handler guy that would drop by and try to talk sense into him. The handler was an old guy wearing a beret and had a handlebar moustache. He looked like he spent a lot of time trying to invent weird flying contraptions.

lol

Will be tuning in for X-Files return tonight. Critics mostly saying it's much better than last years shit show. (Minus the Darin Morgan episode.)

But critics, I know...

actually started watching The Grand Tour because I started an Amazon prime trial. Literally everything in their video content library is total shit, unbelievable!

So, The Grand Tour - I fucking hate cars and all they stand for so this is somehow interesting,, basically studying propaganda for something incredibly idiotic.

What’s funny/depressing is that society has decided that men=evil, but cars are somehow absolutely ok because people are fucking dumb.

Clarksons annoying pervert jokes are not censored by bbc anymore which makes me skip large parts of the show

Black Mirror S4. Enjoyable, but S3 is still the best.

Episode ranking imo...

1. Black Museum

2. Crocodile

3. USS Callister

4. Hang the DJ

5. Metalhead

6. Arkangel

The teddy bear idea in Black Museum was really dumb as where the woman’s decisions in Metalhead. I really wanted her to die from her stupid ideas multiple times. The other episodes where really good Edited by o00o

The USS Callister episode would be a good pilot for a spinoff..

Hated Metalhead, so flat and that artificial B/W..barf..

basically https://streamable.com/ab6bs

Basically a generic zombie episode without zombies. Still these things exist the only thing fictional is the killer ai that controls them

This isn’t animated. It’s a real robot

McMafia - cliched Russians & shady, untrustworthy eastern Europeans, Asians, Jews & Arabs, vodka (obviously, cos they're Russians & Czechs), a square-jawed dead-eyed lead, allusions to international levels of crime that probably enlighten the baby boomers watching, but weak moments of tension, clunky as the new slick, you get the rest.

as if the Night Manager wasnt stale enough, BBC tv seems lost these days, endless panel shows, every one of which i wish ISIS would storm in live & slaughter the Tristrams who flood broadcasting with this river of sewerage, at least their radio can still hack it

looking forward to Britannia in a fortnight both for archaeological reasons & cos an ex-Prof was their Druid expert/consultant, although that'll probably end up being about Brexit too

I think Sneaky Pete is on Amazon, it's ok.

thx, watched a handful episodes, it was indeed ok. But not enough to warrant a amazn premium whatever membership, they can suck it

Just watched The End Of the Fxxxing World.  Wasn't expecting much but it was actually really good, like a cross between Badlands and the movie adaptation of Ghost World, but not really.

Watched that back when it was on Channel 4. Not sure I'd class it as really good, but I definitely enjoyed it more than I expected to.