IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

started Godless. seems like a good one

Was pretty good. There were some brilliant scenes, coupled by a few questionable plotlines and "C'mon" moments. But I'm a sucker for westerns, and this show delivered enough for me. Jeff Daniels was strong. 

This doesn’t count as a series but I watched Dave Chapelle’s two newest stand up specials on Netflix and loved the shit out of them. Funny and insightful.

Funny yes. What do you think of the trans phobia accusations?

What a cast on the Unabomber series. Crazy.

started Godless. seems like a good one

Was pretty good. There were some brilliant scenes, coupled by a few questionable plotlines and "C'mon" moments. But I'm a sucker for westerns, and this show delivered enough for me. Jeff Daniels was strong.

Brit actors were not good. The lad got potential though. I thought it was a bit shit and slow...tring so hard to be cormac mccarthy and failing. When's the border trilogy or blood meridian getting a series? Come on.

i keep on consistently forgetting my posts will vanish unless i copy paste them and add them back in, and its extremely rare i care enough about commenting that i can be bothered writing something out twice. 

Edited by messiaen

American_Crime_Story_season_2_poster.jpg

amazing first episode. season 1 acs will be hard to beat but they've hit the ground running

the guy playing andrew cunanan is currently the strongest actor (imo) - so is the guy playing versace. penelope cruz is currently the weakest link. i just didn't believe her but cunanan's character kinda makes the show

Edited by Nebraska

counterpart is almost kinda ok i guess? simmons and the setting are good and it doesn't feel too TV, but despite such a cool premise, it's just not exciting or engaging enough and peppered with things that just don't make sense. something really undercooked and underthought about the writing. discovering another fucking universe and then going on about the usual business the next day as if nothing happened just felt really off. a boss that should be some kind of dark and wise mastermind is just some spoiled yuppie. the flower thing was just too obvious. the idea of sending a message via repeatedly trying to kill the wife of the counterpart...stupid. dunno bout that biz but i'll stick for a couple more to see where it's going i guess.

Finished American Vandal over the weekend, funnier than I thought it was gonna be, and overall a good satire on those Making A Murder, crime forensic type shows.

Also, been going through Arrested Development again lately... I swear it gets better each time, the deeply layered running jokes, and subtle foreshadowings of jokes to come, it's pretty brilliant.

Also, been going through Arrested Development again lately... I swear it gets better each time, the deeply layered running jokes, and subtle foreshadowings of jokes to come, it's pretty brilliant.

loved the first 3 seasons but remember not liking the comeback in 2013... season 5 is announced for this year...

loved the first 3 seasons but remember not liking the comeback in 2013... season 5 is announced for this year...

let it die

it's amazing, but especially this bit, don't think any other comedy has come close in that regard. really rewards rewatching as well, because it effectively retroactively inserts new jokes.

she's gotta have it - spike's lee own remake of his older film for tv. it's really quite striking how skillful and imaginative he is as a director and how deft and light his touch is. great pacing, editing, montages, framing, photography, music and other stylistic choices working in tandem really make for a fun, brisk and engaging watch even if i don't really care for the topic much. other high-end tv outings just look like a fucking chore when compared to this.

stranger things s02 sucked a bit and went to a totally different theme than i was expecting, demodogs, monsters, bleh... those emo moments with the emo electro songs playing, so cringeworthy...

currently watching bob's burgers last season and i don't know why i'm not feeling it as much as the previous seasons... feeling the same about the latest adventure time episodes...

the last man on earth still delivers some good laughs...

black mirror last season had some cool episodes...

watchlist:
curb your enthusiasm s09

bojack horseman s04

the trip to spain s03

tim and eric bedtime stories s02

vice principals s02