IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Wasn’t the book also a bunch of tits and gore? I haven’t read it in over a decade but that’s all I remember lol. I started the second one and gave up. I also read the first book of his fantasy series, and that was all cocks and gore. So at least he has range.

i tried to watch the second season of Vice Principals, couldn't make it past 2 episodes... how come jody hill and danny mcbride which wrote one of the best comedy series on tv wrote this piece of garbage i don't even... oh and danny mcbride, i guess he plays himself on every thing he does, which was very cool in eastbound and down but now just falls flat...

re-watched f is for family s01 because i was going to start s02 and didn't remember a thing, i'm lovin it, more than bob's burgers recent episodes, not saying it's better, but i guess i'm a bit tired of bob's burgers... which i love...

nenxEGi.png

not as great as you'd expect but still decent television. i kinda wish they gave a little background on some of the characters but i guess they wanted to focus on the meat and potatoes of the story: the fbi standoff. episode 2 kinda got better from what i thought was a messy 1st episode.

also, rory culkin looks like macaulay culkin after a 2 week drug binge at a flophouse in memphis. 

well, i would definitely say the first episode (from what i remember) was the weakest. after episode 2 things get so good you almost feel like your watching a dramatized documentary i.e. it feels super accurate. can't wait for it to be over so i can binge through it again. the story is 6 parts but really feels like it should be 3 uninterrupted (just my opinion)

highly recommended

nenxEGi.png

not as great as you'd expect but still decent television. i kinda wish they gave a little background on some of the characters but i guess they wanted to focus on the meat and potatoes of the story: the fbi standoff. episode 2 kinda got better from what i thought was a messy 1st episode.

also, rory culkin looks like macaulay culkin after a 2 week drug binge at a flophouse in memphis. 

well, i would definitely say the first episode (from what i remember) was the weakest. after episode 2 things get so good you almost feel like your watching a dramatized documentary i.e. it feels super accurate. can't wait for it to be over so i can binge through it again. the story is 6 parts but really feels like it should be 3 uninterrupted (just my opinion)

highly recommended

We're watching "Lawnmower Man" downstairs in five minutes if you wanna join.

https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=waco-2018&episode=s01e01

4 eps into black mirror s4, this is so so sad... The only episode I liked so far was the one with the lowest rating, Crocodile. This series is now no more made for people like me.

GIRLS - keep swinging between laughing at her an being excruciatingly annoyed by her. had to take a break from watching it for the later reason.

I've watched a bit of this over the years, it's really draining to watch for that reason (not just her but the ensemble of characters) but it's interesting that a show existed with such off-putting (at times) but honest characters. It's got some pretty slick satire of modern times in it - not just NYC millennials but also baby boomers, trust babies, "artists" etc. 

GIRLS - keep swinging between laughing at her an being excruciatingly annoyed by her. had to take a break from watching it for the later reason.

I've watched a bit of this over the years, it's really draining to watch for that reason (not just her but the ensemble of characters) but it's interesting that a show existed with such off-putting (at times) but honest characters. It's got some pretty slick satire of modern times in it - not just NYC millennials but also baby boomers, trust babies, "artists" etc. 

yeah she is witty, and has some good observations. but sometimes it's way too self indulgent which can be dull to watch. it's generally well written though.

first two seasons of girls is really really good. rest is a shitty soap opera. but shoshanna's rack. that's what kept me

I'm enjoying Altered Carbon way more than I should. Such shame. wow.

do you like anime? have you seen this?

In a futuristic dystopian world where memories are literally stored, bought and sold and rich have all the privileges, a young amnesiac is trying to find out who he is.

MV5BMmQ0OTIyYjItM2QyYi00ZTY1LTlhMmQtZGJk Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

babylon berlin is lush.

still very good.

it's a funny mix of verhoeven's black book, moulin rouge, noir and netflix. the main characters are slippery and multi-thronged and are interesting to follow. in the background are the commie and (soon to be) nazi forces working to reshape germany of that era, the latter, the creeping militarism and nationalism and the spaces it fills is especially well portrayed. the commie thing is a little sillier, especially the invincible kardakov. it leans more towards pulp than towards serious, historical beardstroking and realistic and sophisticated screenwriting, but it does deliver all the necessary goods when it comes to providing the former. the production, the visuals and sounds, the acting, it's all terrific.

I'm not that big on anime, but I like Satoshi Kon's stuff a lot. What this?

yeah paranoia agent is pretty dope, and perfect blue is also cool.

well i mentioned Kaiba because the theme is similar to Altered Carbon, which you said you digged...

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON