IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Started Fargo Season 3. Enjoying it but it's got an odd vibe to it - even though it's 2010 some of the characters feel plucked from the 70s. I'm a sucker for the franchise though, same dark humor-tinged villains versus aloof/ goofy but morally sound citizens.

Started Fargo Season 3. Enjoying it but it's got an odd vibe to it - even though it's 2010 some of the characters feel plucked from the 70s. I'm a sucker for the franchise though, same dark humor-tinged villains versus aloof/ goofy but morally sound citizens.

Wasn't a fan of this season for the 1st half compared to the other 2. But man, it rallies fucking bigtime. Meta as all hell. The bus crash/forest chase episode. epic.

Wasn't a fan of this season for the 1st half compared to the other 2. But man, it rallies fucking bigtime. Meta as all hell. The bus crash/forest chase episode. epic.

Exactly this. Loved the first two seasons so much, but season three wasn't really doing anything for me at all to the point that I almost stopped watching.

Then the second half happened.

Just finished Ozark. I was already a fan of Bateman and Garner (if anyone here is a fan of sci-fi and hasn't seen Everything Beautiful Is Far Away yet, I'm totally recommending it), but their rolls in this show have built up my admiration for them both quite a bit.

It took me about a week to get through the first couple of episodes, but when I hit S1E04, I couldn't stop watching. I watched the last half of season one in 3 days and the whole second season in the last 2.

The atmosphere is right up my ally, the plot kept me completely engaged... Even the music hit all the right spots for me.

I'm really looking forward to season 3.

Edited by Hk47

I've started watching American Horror story season 8 (?) with my wife who has watched it all and I must say that I do not like it .

it's awful. so very awful.

I've started watching American Horror story season 8 (?) with my wife who has watched it all and I must say that I do not like it .

it's awful. so very awful.

Is 8 the latest one? I got a bit through the film set one and couldn't being myself to continue. Haven't decided whether to bother with the latest one yet.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I've just seen season one and thought it was downright terrible outside the ogling the sexy maid aspect, does it get any better?

my gf just showed me Regular Show last month... haven't been watching anything else since

it's so good, I've only caught a few seasons but need to watch it front to back one day

watched heavily then trailed off when I dropped cable - was a huge fan early on, even have a shirt with Mordecai and Rigby saying OHHHHHHHHHHH

I remember it being a bit hit or miss compared to Adventure Time but the good episodes were really good 

it was a like a 90s slacker show/film à la Clerks, Spaced, Beavis & Butthead, even Futurama but with more absurdity and tailored for younger audiences - i.e. Adult Swim lite. 

I've just seen season one and thought it was downright terrible outside the ogling the sexy maid aspect, does it get any better?

Definitely the only reason to have watched.

yes

lVYz3.jpg

my gf just showed me Regular Show last month... haven't been watching anything else since

it's so good, I've only caught a few seasons but need to watch it front to back one day

watched heavily then trailed off when I dropped cable - was a huge fan early on, even have a shirt with Mordecai and Rigby saying OHHHHHHHHHHH

I remember it being a bit hit or miss compared to Adventure Time but the good episodes were really good 

it was a like a 90s slacker show/film à la Clerks, Spaced, Beavis & Butthead, even Futurama but with more absurdity and tailored for younger audiences - i.e. Adult Swim lite.

adult swim lite... haha, that's good :-) especially since i watch the show with my kids

I just finished watching Maniac. I... Was hoping it would be better. It seemed to make everything incredibly clear.

I want to like it.

Edited by Hk47

maniac is wank. the whole series feel like some new agey psych/philosophy conference. defatted jonah hill is a boring actor/character and half of the thing is based around him. it's somewhat similar to legion and leftovers, but the direction and production is not as inventive as legion despite much higher budget, and the emotional depth and resonance comes noway close to leftovers. and of course you get 80's nostalgia semen smeared all over it just because.

I liked the second episode of Maniac. I have no recollection of watching the first episode even though I only saw it yesterday. 

Also watching season 5 of Veep which is great.

And Sharp Objects. One of those things that's difficult to pass judgement on until I've finished with it. 

Edited by Crossword Enthusiast

I'm 3 episodes into Gypsy. Enjoying it quite a bit....

But I'm also a fan of Naomi Watts as well.... So I'm not sure how much that's playing into how much I'm liking the show.