IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

A Dangerous Dynasty - BBC doc on Syria's Assad clan & recent history.

Not quite sure the subject focus is anywhere near tight enough, or critical enough, in terms of international relations. Mrs Assad Jr always gets the interpretative deferment pass, that because "she was a Londoner, she was, cough splutter, civilized", when anyone marrying into a middle-eastern ruling dynasty must surely have a whiff of the Lady Macbeth about them.

She smiles a lot for a tyrant's wife too.

Did anyone see the 2 part special of Michael Palin visiting North Korea. Highly recommended, an all around great guy who still did try and weevil as much as he could out of his "watchers", and you could see how it made them squirm. It was great to see some of the fantastic places in that country, including beautiful parts that should be seen much more.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you The Man in the High Castle is 'good' or 'makes any sense', but I'm watching it.

Came here to ask if this is worth watching, or if it will just piss me off as a fan of the book.

Anyone?

The response I was expecting tbqhbbqroflcoptr

So back to square 1, need something to entertain that doesn’t require much thought. Late night pablum as it were, to decompress.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you The Man in the High Castle is 'good' or 'makes any sense', but I'm watching it.

Came here to ask if this is worth watching, or if it will just piss me off as a fan of the book.

Anyone?

Will piss you off but acting, camera, production etc. are good so it's enjoyable to watch

Finally finished Shameless US season 8, think I'm probly done as people keep quitting the show now.

Almost done with the last season of X-Files. Really only one or two good episodes IMO. Wot a shame.

Finally finished Shameless US season 8, think I'm probly done as people keep quitting the show now.

Almost done with the last season of X-Files. Really only one or two good episodes IMO. Wot a shame.

Season 9 or season 11? Either way, yes. Unless Darin Morgan is involved, it's a bad show. 

I did like the drone episode though. 

haunting of hill house is nice n creepy. only 2 episodes in and i wanna see the rest.

watched 1 episode and honestly i don't get why this is being categorized as a horror show. imo it's basically a family drama. i'll check out the 2nd episode strictly because of carla gugino and her breathtaking fivehead 

haunting of hill house is nice n creepy. only 2 episodes in and i wanna see the rest.

5 episodes into this now and surprised by how much I’m enjoying it. But I was probably gonna watch anything by the guy who did Hush. Some very good set pieces in this one, and episodes 4 and 5 in particular pack a serious punch.

Binged the second season of American Vandal, quite possibly the best show out there rn, a tad overlooked. Doesn't take itself too seriously, doesn't try to be more than it is, no bs, perfectly executed and engaging plot that makes you want to watch it and hit next and you won't stop until you finish it. The second season also answers the main question (unlike the first one, it was a little vague) so you get full closure, and also gives remarkable social commentary. Couldn't ask for more.

I wish all shows were like this. But no, you get 40 minutes of meandering and no suspense no resolution, nothing. Just supposed "atmosphere" and "character development" (me being angry at Better Call Saul)

Ta M8 - based on this recommend the missus and I checked this out. Watched the first season over the course of the past week, then tore through 2nd season over the weekend. Everything above - knows exactly what it is, executes perfectly, almost impossible NOT to watch the next episode. An odd, remarkable show. Loved. 

lel - there is actually an amusing (albeit brief) callback in the first part of the first episode of the 2nd season. . . yeah, def some hilarious moments. Overall I found S1 more lol, but liked S2 better b/c I felt like they brought it home in the end.

a word of warning, there's a heavy dose of nostalgia tied to watching this show for me.