IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

I liked the 2nd season of mindhunter a lot. Not perfect but well done and entertaining. 

Has anyone followed through with the new season of The Terror? I saw the first episode of the new season and wasn’t hooked so I fell off but I’m curious whether or not to get back on. 

I love Deet of the Grottan clan so much. So lovely. So cute. I'm kinda obsessed. Ha, the big babies eyes trick, it works ? - She loves to be friend with all creatures and is 100% positive.
So if anyone is ready for something absurdely beautiful and also absolute evil, The Dark Crystal on Netflix. I've finished Ep3 so far. I'm from the generation who watched the movie in their childhood. Looks like this is a perfect successor.

Unbenannt.PNG

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

The Wu-Tang series is some Lifetime level camp, didn't realize they literally tried to murder each other.  I guess in ep4 they finally start to get some airplay?

This series was great, Method Man going back to his old job in a cafe and saying it was one of the best things he’s ever done was proper lol. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tec said:

This series was great, Method Man going back to his old job in a cafe and saying it was one of the best things he’s ever done was proper lol. 

Method was like an assistant manager at Foot Locker, right?

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

no. he worked at the statue of liberty

So who am I thinking of, wasn't he the guy who kept versing Bring the Pain?  Some of these guys look nothing like the real thing, Ghostface Killah for one.

16 hours ago, hello spiral said:

Started Top Boy. About 4 episodes in I think. Quite good. I do find myself rolling my eyes though every time a white character appears and is just another 1 dimensional baddie. Spike Lee Syndrome.

I thought his depiction of cops (mostly white) in BlacKkKlansmen was surprisingly fair.  There was the one cop who was a total racist piece of shit, which everyone else acknowledged, and the rest were by-and-large decent people with a few character flaws + a couple extras who were just there to be dinks when the plot required it.  I was expecting more demonization, but they were pretty well rounded characters for the most part.

53 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

So who am I thinking of, wasn't he the guy who kept versing Bring the Pain?  Some of these guys look nothing like the real thing, Ghostface Killah for one.

yes- method man had a song called called 'bring the pain' in his first record 'tical'. not sure who you were thinking of. i still need to get back into the series 

The dark Crystal: 9/10.

-1 because of some extreme cheesiness. But no problem. Great ending. Even though (heavy spoiler)... 

Deets sadness broke me. Crying rivers.

14 hours ago, Nebraska said:

thumbnail?id=MSE5EA09EBB05EF39B1B3AF25E4

kind of a shame what these things have become, but at least jeff ross is still around. not as bad as the bieber roast, but not much better either

hannibals set at the bieber roast was great

4TRBWoP.jpg

this is without a doubt the worst netflix original i've seen- mainly because the acting is unbelievably terrible, the script is stupid- the plot is basically a lost/lord of the flies ripoff- but it's oddly entertaining. only because you're in disbelief at how bad this is. it would be difficult to convince anyone that the cast and crew are were involved in the entertainment industry before they began on this project.

also: anyone excited by the new rehash of NBC shows soon to come on peacock?

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

and netflix paid over $500 million for seinfeld. apple tv+ needs to get in on some of this otherwise they'll force people to go back to watching 'original content' 

3 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

gotta get subscribers somehow after the whole world cancelled after GOT ended

On 9/6/2019 at 11:06 PM, Enthusiast said:

The fairy show on Prime is alright. 

Carnival Row? I watched the first episode, its basically the Syrian war with irish fairy refugees.  Bit weird, but I think I will stick with it.  Possibly a bit too faux political