What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

The dark Crystal: 9/10.

-1 because of some extreme cheesiness. But no problem. Great ending. Even though (heavy spoiler)... 

Deets sadness broke me. Crying rivers.

4TRBWoP.jpg

this is without a doubt the worst netflix original i've seen- mainly because the acting is unbelievably terrible, the script is stupid- the plot is basically a lost/lord of the flies ripoff- but it's oddly entertaining. only because you're in disbelief at how bad this is. it would be difficult to convince anyone that the cast and crew are were involved in the entertainment industry before they began on this project.

also: anyone excited by the new rehash of NBC shows soon to come on peacock?

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

and netflix paid over $500 million for seinfeld. apple tv+ needs to get in on some of this otherwise they'll force people to go back to watching 'original content' 

3 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

gotta get subscribers somehow after the whole world cancelled after GOT ended

On 9/6/2019 at 11:06 PM, Enthusiast said:

The fairy show on Prime is alright. 

Carnival Row? I watched the first episode, its basically the Syrian war with irish fairy refugees.  Bit weird, but I think I will stick with it.  Possibly a bit too faux political

4 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

Carnival Row? I watched the first episode, its basically the Syrian war with irish fairy refugees.  Bit weird, but I think I will stick with it.  Possibly a bit too faux political

It's in my cue, are the FX any good?

8 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

Yeah - I didn't know what was going on for a while but I got sucked in. I liked the dark fantasy world more than anything. The nice eyebrow lady is in it.

4 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

It's in my cue, are the FX any good?

Some of the wire work is funny, especially when background extras are getting hoisted up all over the place in the fairy-ghetto scenes. 

Edited by Enthusiast

FINALLY caught up on (most of) S3 of Mr. Robot. Recovering from (minor) surgery past weekend and binged what I could through a gauzy oxycodone haze - kinda the perfect mindset to watch the show. Not as great as S1 but what is. Rami Malek awesome, as always - certainly some of the best TV out there (IMHOP). 

Watched 'Snowfall' which was goddam entertaining

Aren't most shows these days though? They're generally so well made I'm sure I could pick one at random, make it through the first 3 or 4 episodes, become invested and all that and before you know it you're addicted. 

• Like 1