IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

It wasn't very good, I think Iannucci should stick to making stuff in the UK, Veep was pretty bad too.

On the other hand the new Curb was great.

Been going through some health problems recently and just needed something light to watch and bring my mood up and so I got into The Inbetweeners.   Never laughed so hard in a while.  The humor matches my creep sick mind I've always ad.  Clunge and minge please.  Also the awkwardness of being a young lad they portray so well brought me back- although they are a bit more of benders than I was.  

About to watch curb now. The boys was kind of alright. The Witcher was kind of alright. Nothing really smart is going to be on big platforms for a while I feel.

is the most recent GOOD tv true detective season 1? Or do people consider Saul good?

im definitely not in the loop but I really can’t think of anything GOOD coming out since TD S1 (2 and 3 are shite ofc).

On 5/15/2019 at 6:50 PM, diatoms said:

One-Punch Man

Season 2

: )

On 9/26/2019 at 12:26 AM, diatoms said:

I'm still stretching out

One-Punch Man season 2

I'm on

ep. 7

don't want it to end:)

One-Punch Man

Season 2

I'm on ep. 10

Need to watch the last three episodes

someone tell me to finish the series, Please

this has gone on long enough, ha:)

the first season of OPM was ok, took the piss out of anime tropes, was funny. 2nd season was pretty terrible though, was both very boring and started to resemble the clichés it was taking the piss out of in the first season.

mMDH5dGI95b4-6yLctJszyKhhAAaoq2-ZRMoE5_8

ummm first episode is on cbs right now and this wasn't AT ALL what i was expecting (although not sure what i was expecting either). basically picard has been chilling at the family vineyard from the episode family until some girl who's like a ninja shows up. and she's kinda like data. surprise. the end. 

somehow, they've managed to get more people producing star trek and come up with a less interesting show than TNG despite having sir patrick stewart in the pocket. 

I think the last time I watched a scripted drama from one of the US networks must have been Hannibal on NBC, which was a pretty weird match. I find it's mostly the drama series on channels like HBO, showtime, and FX that I'm drawn to.

Anyway, because I'd read the comics I decided to give Stumptown on ABC a go. IMO it isn't that bad, that is if you go into it not expecting any story line to be all that serious. It's a PI drama that sort of reminds me of cross between White Collar and Terriers (which was another great show on FX that didn't last). Stumptown has some pretty good acting and easy to solve one episode crime plots that make for an easygoing watch.