IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Lol Netflix is suddenly recommending a bunch of disease related shows/movies to us... Contagion, Pandemic... Afflicted and so on.

We aren't watching any of them, just thought the targeted advertising was funny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hugh Mughnus said:

Lol Netflix is suddenly recommending a bunch of disease related shows/movies to us... Contagion, Pandemic... Afflicted and so on.

We aren't watching any of them, just thought the targeted advertising was funny.

I finally thumbs down’d that Hillary docuseries Hulu keeps trying to shove down my throat and the next featured show that now pops up on my homepage is The Strain. 

Just let me binge Deep Space 9 in peace, god damn it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

lol for real...

Honestly though we've never watched shows like that and we don't watch dramas/docu-dramas etc so it's funny. They're trying to cash in on the fear. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, luke viia said:

Started watching Dark. Or D A R K, whatever. I feel like this is going to be a long road to nowhere. And I can't stop seeing Ulrich as John Doggett. Is this show worth the time?

I got pretty disappointed, the attempt to maximize the shock factor in the end of season two is a cringeworthy facepalm...

Edited by Tim_J

I always thought the movie version was ripe for more exploration of the class structure, how the government worked, the worker class that supported the elite, how the apocalypse began, etc.  hopefully we're still here in May to watch it

3 hours ago, Enthusiast said:

I like all of those shows and I'm a very picky customer. 

The new season of Fargo halted production just like the rest of Hollywood, who knows when / if it will air?

23 hours ago, Joyrex said:

If I liked Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, would I like Fargo?

This may be an unusual opinion, but I like Fargo better in a lot of ways. The story moves along more quickly and the twists, turns, and action hit harder. 

22 hours ago, MadameChaos said:

Currently working my way through Parks and Recs, and Seinfeld (I fucking love it)

I watch too many TV shows, I believe I’ve become a bit of a picky connaisseur now too, and yet Seinfeld is still my favorite one. Along Twin Peaks I’d say.

Parks & Rec is super fun and a proper feel-good show.

Fargo is an amazing drama, especially if you have a soft spot for all sort of irony and hmmm life’s overall non-sense. All seasons are fantastic.

Recently, I’ve enjoyed Succession tremendously. Future classic IMO.

Am also rewatching Veep, a personal favorite as well.

Edited by Nil

Season 3 of The Sinner. Started out pretty good, but one major plot element seems a little too far fetched and unbelievable. It's not over yet though, so maybe will be justified once the mystery is revealed.

New Westworld has me concerned. I know Aaron Paul has gotten plenty of work post-BB but how can you ever *not* see Jesse Pinkman? It's been made worse by WW having him as a low level criminal who shows some promise but is down and out.....until he meets a superior intellect with a mission!

If they make Delores White grind him down to a stump as she tries to take over the world, I'll howl. We just recently got "Justice for Jesse" with El Camino. I can't bear it if they don't flip the script and have Paul stop the mayhem. 

On 3/17/2020 at 11:53 AM, Tim_J said:

I got pretty disappointed, the attempt to maximize the shock factor in the end of season two is a cringeworthy facepalm...

humm, thanks for the heads up.

tbh after finishing s1 i dont think I can stand any more of that terrible musical score. one note intrusively loud strings every 2 seconds got old fast. nnnnrrrrRNNNNNUUHHN!

59 minutes ago, luke viia said:

humm, thanks for the heads up.

tbh after finishing s1 i dont think I can stand any more of that terrible musical score. one note intrusively loud strings every 2 seconds got old fast. nnnnrrrrRNNNNNUUHHN!

Yeah and those montages at the very end of each episode, so embarrassing... 

Never really got into Buffy so decided to start watching it.  Holy hell the first couple seasons do not hold up, they are pretty bad lol.  Mid way / latter half of 3rd season and it's starting to get better.  Production-wise and storyline.

1 hour ago, lyst said:

Never really got into Buffy so decided to start watching it.  Holy hell the first couple seasons do not hold up, they are pretty bad lol.  Mid way / latter half of 3rd season and it's starting to get better.  Production-wise and storyline.

The 2nd and 3rd seasons are the best ones, heathen!

On 3/13/2020 at 4:02 PM, chenGOD said:

Having only seen his mainstream work, I'd be curious what you consider bad?

I'm excited for this though!

Some people dislike his live action stuff sometimes; Garm Wars, Avalon, Assault Girls.  I like all of his stuff, even the early works like Angel's Egg.

Oh yeah lol, I remember trying to watch Avalon. I couldn't handle it.

binge watched the Stranger, nice relentless thriller with a great cast

started Tiger King last night, crazy subject and on top of that it's like a VICE doc shot in the Tim & Eric universe

Edited by joshuatxuk