IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Sneaky Pete - halfway through season 2, and it's been really good so far (a little over the top at times in terms of suspension of disbelief), some great performances.

39 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Sneaky Pete - halfway through season 2, and it's been really good so far (a little over the top at times in terms of suspension of disbelief), some great performances.

We started watching this last year but my girlfriend lost interest quickly and thought it had too many holes. I continued a few eps on my own but eventually stopped as I prioritized other shows in my solo TV watching. I liked it alright but don't know if I'll have the chance to pick it up again. 

Re-watched all of Breaking Bad while home officeing, still good. I think I'll do Sopranos next.

Currently watching I am Dave, which is okish, Devs, which is good so far and Kidding, which I'm enjoying much more than I anticipated. Tales from the loop was unexpectedly boring by the end of the third episode, might pick it up again eventually.

I also tried watching that new ghost in the shell thing on Netflix, but I was cringing so hard I had to turn that shit off, same goes for season 2 of Altered Carbon.

2 hours ago, sidewinder said:

We started watching this last year but my girlfriend lost interest quickly and thought it had too many holes. I continued a few eps on my own but eventually stopped as I prioritized other shows in my solo TV watching. I liked it alright but don't know if I'll have the chance to pick it up again. 

Yeah I wouldn’t necessarily say it’s worth setting aside other shows to watch this, but it is entertaining. 

3 hours ago, Enthusiast said:

:facepalm: He might scrape into the top 10

MJ, LJ, Larry, Magic. Those 4 are unconditional. After that it gets a little more difficult, especially comparing across different eras. Kobe is probably in with a good shout at number 5 though, and I fucking hate the lakers. 

What does watmm think of The Walking Dead?

I watched the first season when it first came out (it must of been on Channel 4 or 5 and then they lost the rights to broadcast it) and loved it. Thinking of giving this a spin. Seems a lot of seasons though.

8 hours ago, beer badger said:

I watched the first season when it first came out (it must of been on Channel 4 or 5 and then they lost the rights to broadcast it) and loved it. Thinking of giving this a spin. Seems a lot of seasons though.

Season 2 is even better, it's my favorite out of the whole bunch. I've been clinging on since then, and yeah, it's been a bit hit and miss, but all in all worthwhile, I'd say. Every second season is quite good, but I forget if it's the even numbers or the odd ones, lol.

It seems to get a lot of hate, but I like to think it's not as bad as the haters say. Basically, it's a soap opera with Zombies, but it does have some pretty suspenseful moments, and I've never regretted watching it. Also, if you're particularly annoyed by some character, there's always the chance they'll get bitten, which is a major plus.

On 5/9/2020 at 4:53 AM, marf said:

usually never rewatch shows, but Im rewatching true detective season1. 

I rewatched it and liked it more the second time. Season 3 was pretty good, imo 

i finished upload, it's watchable but it was too sappy and romantic and most of the comedy was based on IA and internet technicalities... not very lols found...

watching the ousider right now, 6 episode in or such, started like ridiculous good but quickly digressed to x-files level, which i wasn't expecting, and honestly it ain't pleasing me that much... the more closer to the end the more facepalms... 

10 hours ago, Candiru said:
On 5/9/2020 at 4:53 AM, marf said:

usually never rewatch shows, but Im rewatching true detective season1. 

I rewatched it and liked it more the second time. Season 3 was pretty good, imo 

this is one of the most funny stuff on tv, up there with nic cage beating women in the wicker man...

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SHOES??? AND WHAT, THEY SHIT ON IT? YOU FAT PUSSY, GIVE ME A KID'S NAME RIGHT NOW OR I'LL PULL DOWN YOUR PANTS AND I'LL SPANK YOU IN FRONT OF THE FUCKING CHEERLEADING SQUAD....

flol it's his son he's talking to... :facepalm:

On 5/9/2020 at 4:35 AM, Shockerbrown said:

This series is pure gold man: 

you're familiar with his other work right?

On 5/8/2020 at 7:26 AM, beer badger said:

338efb42c9c07ef6343f90b08e4aac33.jpg

Edited by Tim_J

On 5/8/2020 at 4:26 AM, beer badger said:

it's fucking garbage 

Season 3 was very good. Season one just has that incredible dialogue about existentialism from the tortured Rust character. Never thought Id say but McConaughey is an incredible actor

Plus, season 1 relies less on cgi and weird trippy stuff. Kind of takes you out of the show in the other seasons. I liked the angle of the dementia in Season 3 regrading that apect. But there were only a couple scenes in season 1 like that and it was enough. 

I watched several more episodes of Black Mirror. 

Hated In The Nation was surprisingly cool. Black Museum was so fucked up. I thought the “monkey needs a hug” part was more disturbing than the guy in the first episode who fucks a pig. I enjoyed Metalhead more than most people and USS Callister was so fucking awesome, I don’t care about plot holes. 

Watched a couple of episodes of the shivering truth. Very enjoyable, will watch the rest.

2 hours ago, bendish said:

i'm watching normal people.

It is good.

Yeah, that must be relaxing. They seem to become increasingly rare these days.

Dispatches From Elsewhere. Don't know what to think of it yet.

• Like 1

Thanks for the Walking Dead info (still haven't made my mind up)

On episode 5 of Season 1 of Money Heist (its okay, it improved after I switched to English subtitles because the dubbed English was fucking terrible) I'm still not really blown away by it. In fact while I write this I have decided its shit. But I may finish it off. Maybe. Actually I don't think I will.

One thing I have made my mind up about is The Last Dance. I half arsed pressed play on this as I was obviously drunk and just felt like watching something a little different and not usually my cup of tea. I have never watched a basketball game in my life, and I don't think until yesterday I would of even been able to tell you what Mr Jordan looked like. Wow fucking brilliant documentary. Loved it. Fantastic story. Highly recommended. I still will never watch a basketball game in my life. 

Started season 2 of Dead to Me. So far season 1 was better, this is feeling a bit forced already. But still enjoying it enough to continue. 

Finished Hunters, and will not be watching any future seasons. So messy. 

Continuing to watch Insecure. Still really like it. 

Need to find a new hour-long series to start. I've been wanting to watch The Outsider but I don't think my g/f is interested.