IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

It’s really dumb that HBO puts some series up on HULU for less than 30 days, I’m guessing it’s some pre-Disney / HBO Max deal that still needs to be honored, but really glad we got to binge Barry and even Watchmen & Six Feet Under were up for a while.  Currently in the midst of Twilight Zone season 2, the episode with Billy Porter seems to be the highlight so farr.

man, i re-watched the watchmen men - this was pretty great, i'm not into vigilantes/super hero stuff but this was surprisingly good... it's mysterious, fun, quite dramatic but above all, unexpectedly bonkers, at least for me who didn't read the comics... some songs from the score are amazing, kudos to trent reznor and the other guy...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

It’s really dumb that HBO puts some series up on HULU for less than 30 days, I’m guessing it’s some pre-Disney / HBO Max deal that still needs to be honored, but really glad we got to binge Barry and even Watchmen & Six Feet Under were up for a while.  Currently in the midst of Twilight Zone season 2, the episode with Billy Porter seems to be the highlight so farr.

I was surprised to see Watchmen on Hulu the other day, didn't notice other content. But yeah, I assumed it was from previous deals or perhaps a way to entice Hulu users to sign up for the HBO Max add-on. 

As required by the FTC, I must disclose that I'm an HBO employee when commenting on public social platforms. But I know nothing about licensing deals. ?

Dark was incredible.

Edited by IOS
Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock

Did you use to have a different profile name? It says you’ve been a member for years but I’ve not noticed you before. 

zephyr nova I think. But yeah name change was definitely a level up in long winded gasbaggery
  • Like 1

Tim_J is this is Michael Jackson, everyone up to speed?

16 hours ago, IOS said:

Dark was incredible.

I’m almost through with season three. so far, I’m not gonna lie, this new season has been frustrating. I’m hoping it all comes together in some gratifying way.

Revival of Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix.

Three episodes in so far, and they've captured what made the original series so great. Glad they decided not to have a narrator/host as in the original with the late Robert Stack or the revival with Dennis Ferreira.

^^ interesting analysis. i actually thought it was more like 'in pursuit' without john walsh than unsolved mysteries mainly because they don't have any re-enactments and the focus on 1 case per episode. finished the first case which i thought fit the "mystery" part perfectly but they missed a perfect opportunity  to give mathew mcconaughey an acting reprise

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi3001267737

Edited by Nebraska

On 7/1/2020 at 5:45 PM, J3FF3R00 said:

I’m almost through with season three. so far, I’m not gonna lie, this new season has been frustrating. I’m hoping it all comes together in some gratifying way.

Have you finished watching it? Curious to hear your thoughts.

1 hour ago, IOS said:

Have you finished watching it? Curious to hear your thoughts.

Spoiler

I am curious how in the hell in s01 Hannah looks at the neighbour's son Mikkel/Michael and doesn't wonder damn that kid looks exactly like my husband when we met when we were 11 years old... 

Edit: Ok i found some reasonable explanations here:

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 1

Currently watching Space Precinct 2040 while working, I don't know how to put it, but I love it. So very 90s, it's really rather terrible, but entertaining and endearing. Tries to be an adult crime serial and a fun family sci fi show at the same time. Lots of nice crappy practical effects, politically uncorrect jokes/characters and whatnot. If you really really really love yourself some trashy 90s garbage this is worth checking out while doing a side activity. 

Edited by Gocab
  • Like 1