IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

On 9/1/2020 at 10:25 PM, Soloman Tump said:

Started watching The Boys and now my prime subscription has run out. Really enjoyed those first 3 episodes, and I guess I will probably renew for a month at some point so I can catch up when season 2 is out. 

todayish..

I watched season 6 of Alone. They drop 10 contestants in the Arctic. Whoever survives longest without giving up wins half a mil. It was interesting.

Also watched the first three of episodes of Raised by Wolves. Interesting enough to keep going.

2 hours ago, onecaseman said:

I watched season 6 of Alone. They drop 10 contestants in the Arctic. Whoever survives longest without giving up wins half a mil. It was interesting.

Also watched the first three of episodes of Raised by Wolves. Interesting enough to keep going.

Are they allowed to eat each other?

You need to start thinking about posting less. Much less. You're like the last piece of butter the tub. There isn't enough to go round so you end up spreading yourself too thinly. You don't have the substance to butter more than two buns, Timothy. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, IDEM said:

Are they allowed to eat each other?

They are far away from each other and never interact. So, no. Technically, they are given a couple square miles to stay within that don't overlap.

I am really enjoying Raised by Wolves. The first few episodes felt like bonkers, off-the-rails sci-fi. I think fans of Prometheus and Alien Covenant (yes we exist) will dig it.

Binge watched The Boys, as well. Season 2 is not as good so far but its pretty damn refreshing amidst all the superhero cliches in today's culture.

8 hours ago, gnarlybog said:

I am really enjoying Raised by Wolves. The first few episodes felt like bonkers, off-the-rails sci-fi. I think fans of Prometheus and Alien Covenant (yes we exist) will dig it.

Binge watched The Boys, as well. Season 2 is not as good so far but its pretty damn refreshing amidst all the superhero cliches in today's culture.

Okay, was wondering if Raised by Wolves was any good - the Prometheus mention got my attention </rap>

Speaking of, I watched a great 3 hour (!) documentary on the making of the movie, probably culled from the DVD extras I never watch:

• Like 1

On 9/11/2020 at 8:20 AM, gnarlybog said:

When I post practically the same thing about a show 6 posts above and I get no love or quotes but you do.

disappointed standing in the rain GIF

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

?None of the posts have any reaction emoticon... 

Joyrex replied and quoted to something this person said that I almost exactly said 6 posts above on the same page lol.  Let me drown in my sorrow in peace. 

• Sad 1

On 9/12/2020 at 5:54 PM, lyst said:

Joyrex replied and quoted to something this person said that I almost exactly said 6 posts above on the same page lol.  Let me drown in my sorrow in peace. 

You're having a manic episode... 

Anyway I'm watching The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance and I'm really into it... I'd watched the 1st episode some months ago and quit back then cause I thought it was boring and the puppets motion make it look extremely silly and laughable... Just like Windows puppet used in The Thing lol

But it turns out it's great, the visuals are mesmerizing, it's psychedelic af, the Skeksis look so damn realistic... very imaginative and entertaining, not boring at all... Every episode ends up with a cliffhanger so I always end up craving for a new one... It's really surprising me cause I'm really not into this kind of thing like fairies, elfs, lord of the rings and such... 

Edited by Tim_J

Watched the fist episode of three-parter Des, featuring David Tennant as the Scottish serial killer Dennis Nilsen; don't usually take to Tennant but he's been good so far. Presented in a matter-of-fact way, the only thing letting it down into standard ITV tackiness are the musical ambiance and cues.