IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

5 hours ago, Tim_J said:

Rewatching this for the 3d time... It only gets better... 

MV5BMjhiNTZhNGEtYTRhNS00NGZlLWIxNjktYzI0

We’re casually watching this with our morning coffee as well. Not a fan of Bill Burr’s comedy tbh but the show is good and resonates, has some feel good moments and isn’t too corny. I like.

20 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

MV5BZDhmMTU2MWYtYzAxYy00M2E1LWIzNTgtZmY5

first episode in and so far, i find it much better than the previous season mainly because it's not just a remake of the original series

watched 5 eps and found it extremely boring... gotta give it another try sometime...

12 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

We’re casually watching this with our morning coffee as well. Not a fan of Bill Burr’s comedy tbh but the show is good and resonates, has some feel good moments and isn’t too corny. I like.

yeah i don't even know who he is... ?

justin long's voice over is cool af...

f35c3bd6fe239941001b0e0296b67d31.jpg

oh and sam rockwell too ?

Edited by Tim_J

Raised by Wolves got weird. Not sure I'll continue.

Tried the first episode of Succession and liked it.

Tried the first two episodes of Perry Mason, and it's okay so far.

Watched the first episode of Search Party on HBO. Jury is still out.

spacer.png

Almost done revisiting Seinfeld, finished season 2 of Pen15, and about halfway through the 3rd season of Snowfall. It's pretty good, may have mentioned already but sometimes the violence is a little too graphic. And there are plot holes. 

spacer.png

Edited by sidewinder

Finished raised by wolves, this turned out to be some Lost-level bullshit. Not sure I'll tune in for next season if there ever is one.

• Like 1

I'm watching The Sopranos for the second time and Jesus Christ... that series is so fucking good, I can't even believe it. It's hilarious and heartbreaking at the same time.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Nebraska said:

me55N9h.png

https://www.startrek.com/news/kate-mulgrew-returns-to-the-star-trek-universe

"Nickelodeon’s all-new animated series Star Trek: Prodigy." let's hope it's NOTHING like lower decks

RIP in Peace Keith!

I watched the walking dead world beyond last Sunday and it's truly horrible. It's a teen drama.. Target audience probably very young girls. I watched ten minutes before I agreed with myself, never again. 

finished Devs recently. I'm a little mixed on this one. I thought it started off well and loved the philosophical premise. excellent shots of SF/bay area and the sound design was incredible, really led to the ambient feel of the show. I also liked the way a lot of the conversations were structured - very much in an x-files sort of style, where one way of thinking about something (science) is pitted against another (mysticism) in a fairly easy to understand conversation.

but one of the negatives for me included the wooden-ness of a lot of the acting. I thought the actress playing Lily was pretty bad. Offerman was OK, he mostly stayed in the same lane acting wise the whole time. the biggest negative for me was probably the ending (spoiler tagged, just in case)

Spoiler

it just felt way too rushed and suffered from the deus ex machina plot device to quickly wrap up the story. and I really wanted to see more simulations with the Devs computer, not just have it start working in like the last episode.

spacer.png

I binged this over the weekend.

It started strong and held steady until about half way through but it definitely dropped off and never recovered. The ending was a complete mess.

That second to last episode was a complete dumpster fire. 

I don't want to spoil it any more than needed, but it definitely wasn't remotely on par with Hill House. Great performances all around (with a few rare exceptions) but the story was ?

If you haven't seen it, it's still worth a watch. Just go in with low expectations. We can have a spoiler-hidden chat about it, if any of you would like.

I just started watching "Joe Pera Talks With You" on Adult Swim and I absolutely adore it. 
It's sure to be very polarizing due to the pacing and how incredibly dry it is but i find it really hilarious and sincere.

"I, Sniper"

A 2020 series in which Lee Boyd Malvo, who married a woman earlier this year, claims that he's gay, that he's known this at least since he was seven years old, and that he and John Allen Muhammad were lovers. ?‍♂️

• Like 1

"I, Sniper"
A 2020 series in which Lee Boyd Malvo, who married a woman earlier this year, claims that he's gay, that he's known this at least since he was seven years old, and that he and John Allen Muhammad were lovers.
wow. I'll have to check this out coz I remember their relationship being more of a father and son deal since john mohammed adopted him.

thanks for the heads up

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

The Third Day

It definitely feels like I've seen all this before (borrows a lot from Wicker Man and other Folk Horror stuff), but it's pretty entertaining. 

Pose

It's a bit Ryan Murphy for me, but my lady loves it. It seems to be shot on location here in New York, but they did a terrible job making it look like the 1980s. The city looks cleaner than it does today and they seem to constantly be standing in front of something that didn't exist at the time. 

Edited by doublename

On 10/12/2020 at 3:32 PM, J3FF3R00 said:

spacer.png

I binged this over the weekend.

couldn't even make it past the first 5min of the first episode. the kid going on about everything being "absolutely splendid" got on my nerve and the attempts at referencing "the innocents" made me roll my eyes so i saved myself early

14 hours ago, manmower said:

"I, Sniper"

A 2020 series in which Lee Boyd Malvo, who married a woman earlier this year, claims that he's gay, that he's known this at least since he was seven years old, and that he and John Allen Muhammad were lovers. ?‍♂️

couldn't find this. is it out? and where? says it came out in june but did it? ended up watching the same story on real crime network ?