IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

34 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

couldn't find this. is it out? and where? says it came out in june but did it? ended up watching the same story on real crime network ?

spacer.png

:cerious:

Weird.

I only found out about it because I happened to see an episode on Flemish public tv, it's available on their streaming platform for the next couple of months: https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/i--sniper/

Apart from the EU geo-blocking I think anyone can register for free and watch it there (it's all in original English with Dutch subs).

Dexter is back to his blood-splattering ways after Showtime ordered a new limited series reboot of the long-running serial killer drama.

Michael C. Hall, who played Dexter in the series, which ran between 2006 and 2013, is back with showrunner Clyde Phillips.

The network has handed the series a ten-part run that is set to go into production in early 2021 with a tentative premiere date of fall 2021.

https://deadline.com/2020/10/dexter-showtime-reboot-limited-michael-c-hall-clyde-phillips-1234597514/

• Like 1

or hopefully they realize that rebooting Dexter is a horrible idea in the first place... 

remember the x-files reboot? seems like an apt comparison to make here. a once great show that went downhill in the last few seasons is rebooted on a limited run basis - and surprise! it still sucks.

The evil dead tv reboot was pretty fun for three seasons, but I guess that doesn't count as a limited run. oh, and Battlestar Galactica was much better than the original show. Can't think of any others that were good atm. Limited runs are almost always underwhelming, and mostly serve to make you realize why it was a good idea to end the original show in the first place.

Edited by Silent Member

On 10/14/2020 at 11:48 PM, Squee said:

Watching The Haunting of Bly Manor. Having cast Greg Sestero is the least of this show’s problem, so I guess that says a lot. 

Hooooooly shit, it’s boring. 

On 10/16/2020 at 11:23 AM, beerwolf said:

Finally started to watch Vikings. It’s alright. There’s no surprises really, it’s about...Vikings. So far a 6.8/10. 

Got that one queued up. Been utterly engrossed in The Last Kingdom :beer:

Edited by jellied cope

On 10/18/2020 at 12:24 PM, MadameChaos said:

I'm now at the beginning of season 8 of the walking dead, it's kind of lost the energy it had in the earlier seasons...

Been meaning to get back into that one for a few yrs. I’m on season... idk prob that one, where the hillbillies capture em and they have to choose and Carol did that thing and it ended on a cliffhanger lol It’s just so... emotionally exhausting 

Rewatched Rick and Morty s03 and finally watched s04... Loved most of it... Then I went straight to Solar Opposites and I can't help but feel that it's a lame r&m rip off... ?

Roiland didn't even bother to do a different voice... He just replaced burps with stuttering...