What TV series are you watching at moment?

This is the best news I’ve heard in months...

‘Haunting of Bly Manor’ Official Trailer: Netflix’s ‘Hill House’ Team Returns for a New Nightmare

Expect Mike Flanagan's "Hill House" anthology sequel to be one of Netflix's biggest television hits this Halloween season.”

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/09/haunting-of-bly-manor-trailer-netflixs-hill-house-team-1234588320/?fbclid=IwAR2Tf2V70ElrnIu2FNUDwqvtwqQLcYrC2ODnYLXzDXxPj7gyl-aUJ7cet7E

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Like 2
  • Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/david-lynch-to-write-direct-new-netflix-original-series/ !!!

I'm watching Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987–1994) with the gf on Netflix. It's surprisingly fun and addictive to watch. We like it very much. In years past I kept ignoring all things Star Tr

Posted Images

Man. Not to be negative, but S2 of Castle Rock is shitting the bed pretty hard. How did it get 89% on Rotten Tomatoes?

Luckily there's a new season of GBBO! "On your marks... get set... Bake!!" 🍰

yeah, good ending. the rest was very slow moving though. hopefully they pick up the pace in s2, should be more moving pieces, so good chance they will.

Just finished ratched. I thought it was really pretty to look at - made the 60s come to life (maybe a tad exaggerated but whatever) ...the characters and acting were alright I guess okonedo's character annoyed the shit out of me though and I thought (you guessed it) governor G. Wilburn was of course hilarious!

The main story is pretty fucked up, it really is one of revenge but also redemption and I felt bad for the siblings.

laughed really hard at the self amputation part though - I mean the show was kind of absurd at times ...of course I'm going to have to watch cukoo's nest now... I don't remember it at all it's been so long.

the South Park Pandemic Special was pretty good. 

On 9/28/2020 at 1:26 PM, Silent Member said:

I suggest quitting after the pilot episode

Just downloaded the new spinoff, haven’t started it yet.

^^ they had stopped it for 2 decades and just re-started it.

btw: meant (i wish was). had to go thru hoops to find it here

Edited by Nebraska

Finished season 1 of Ted Lasso, the gf and I liked it, Sudeikis is a buffoon, but a sweet one.  Always love seeing UK on a show.

• Like 1

MV5BZDhmMTU2MWYtYzAxYy00M2E1LWIzNTgtZmY5

first episode in and so far, i find it much better than the previous season mainly because it's not just a remake of the original series

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Tim_J said:

Rewatching this for the 3d time... It only gets better... 

MV5BMjhiNTZhNGEtYTRhNS00NGZlLWIxNjktYzI0

We’re casually watching this with our morning coffee as well. Not a fan of Bill Burr’s comedy tbh but the show is good and resonates, has some feel good moments and isn’t too corny. I like.

20 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

MV5BZDhmMTU2MWYtYzAxYy00M2E1LWIzNTgtZmY5

first episode in and so far, i find it much better than the previous season mainly because it's not just a remake of the original series

watched 5 eps and found it extremely boring... gotta give it another try sometime...