What TV series are you watching at moment?

Trying “Dark Matter”.  It’s not horrible for a generic Sci Fi, some episodes are actually pretty good.  Having a hangover day and getting pretty far into it.  

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/david-lynch-to-write-direct-new-netflix-original-series/ !!!

Watching Seinfeld Really good. I always avoided watching it for some reason 'cause I though it was outdated, but I was wrong, it's a great show.

Posted Images

@Silent Memberyou're the best guy to ask, in which episode does homelander do motorboat lips like not giving a fuck?

in case you're wondering, yes, this is something really important...

Edited by Tim_J
2 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

@timajick I'm sorry, but my memory is the worst when it comes to stuff like that.

wtf is a timajick?

Edited by Tim_J

Re-watching Mr. Robot while sleep deprived and occasionally high/drunk really imparts that feeling of paranoia that pervades the show. 

7 hours ago, perunamuusi said:

Netflix doc about the Cecil Hotel. 

About 20 mins of content spread over 4 hrs.

Don't.

yeah, ended up watching all this though. it was interesting to see the previous manager talk about her experience or the guy that was a resident during the 80s but would've been nice to have more details rather than wasting time with all the internet sleuths and their "theories" of what happened to elisa.

a better doc is the best hotel in skid row indifferently narrated by bukowski

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Nebraska said:

yeah, ended up watching all this though. it was interesting to see the previous manager talk about her experience or the guy that was a resident during the 80s but would've been nice to have more details rather than wasting time with all the internet sleuths and their "theories" of what happened to elisa.

a better doc is the best hotel in skid row indifferently narrated by bukowski

oh shit great recco!

currently binging Australian reality show The Block and just heard a snippet of Alberto Balsalm used perfectly for dramatic effect

On 2/15/2021 at 3:14 PM, cloud capture said:

currently binging Australian reality show The Block and just heard a snippet of Alberto Balsalm used perfectly for dramatic effect

The Block is the Blockatacular Block-rocking Block of Blocks currently Blocking on Aussie TV for the past Block. Heaps of Blocksheads Block-in from all over Blockstralia at Block'o'Block every Blocknight for a BLOCKIEST BLOCK-OFF THAT EVER BLOCKED.

she doesn't care about looks, what matters is what's inside...

Spoiler

i mean, penis size...

Edited by Tim_J
On 2/14/2021 at 11:06 AM, perunamuusi said:

Netflix doc about the Cecil Hotel. 

About 20 mins of content spread over 4 hrs.

Don't.

I thought someone had made a documentary about the Cecil Hotel in Vancouver, which was a total dive bar/strip club/weird music venue/hotel/brothel that got torn down in the early 2000s and was all excited. 
Then I saw it’s about that idiocy in LA. The first review I read might as well have been written by @perunamuusi lol, totally trashed it. 

I haven't really had a good time with any of his post 90s output.

Wednesday is described a sleuthing, supernaturally infused mystery charting Wednesday Addams’ years as a student at Nevermore Academy.

200.gif

Edited by Silent Member
17 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

I haven't really had a good time with any of his post 90s output.

Wednesday is described a sleuthing, supernaturally infused mystery charting Wednesday Addams’ years as a student at Nevermore Academy.

200.gif

So they're going Sabrina / Nancy Drew? Lame. Burton is directing at least a few episodes, so I'll wait to pass judgement. How long til Helena Bonham Carter shows up as the mother, or a school teacher? lol

Quick WATMM, which one should I watch next: most recent season of The Expanse or most recent season of American Gods. 

12 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Quick WATMM, which one should I watch next: most recent season of The Expanse or most recent season of American Gods. 

Servant 1st season...