IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

inside n.9 s07e01 - pretty good innit? cheerful dark comedy... I love British cursing... shame how it wrapped up...

inside n.9 s07e02 - way better than kill list... also quite funny...

inside n.9 s07e03 - here the comedy fades away and all that's left is drama... neat premise, poor delivery, well not really but... metamindfuckery... goes too far into the rabbit hole ending up suffering from what it exactly depicts...

inside n.9 s07e04 - same as above, too many twists over twists...

inside n.9 s07e05 - nahhh, too cheesy, it's been done a million times before...

inside n.9 s07e06 - too much drama for a dark comedy show...

6 hours ago, Nebraska said:

i was going to give this a go after:

oi5amdlet9981.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

this show is fun as hell. it's very cartoony, but it's A LOT of fun. like season 1 of stranger things that stayed that good and the kids didn't all become as grating as millie bobby brown

Spoiler

okay, just a quick fix about that ending. jesus christ, dafuq? 

twas good until that deus ex machina wrap up

36 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

isn't that a movie??

These are like 30-60 minute specials, but since everything is streaming now, who knows. There will be a Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas special, which will likely be intentionally bad.

• Thanks 1

On 9/10/2022 at 11:11 PM, lyst said:

I wish I could say the same thing.  It's like watching a wood carving act.  Her eyes and face do not even move, just her lips when she talks.  It's like staring into the creepy eyes of an old doll.  

I really like her voice. But I wouldn’t argue against your criticism tbh. I think when I watch this I’m running on adrenaline from a few scenes. Mainly fuelled by Arondir and him up to his neck in Orc trouble. And my geek obsession with the anticipation of the arrival of Sauron. The rest seems weak in comparison. Apart from Gandalf. 

Edited by beerwolf

Bish bash bosh!

While watching ROP I’ve been watching Bosch. It’s a L.A detective show. The first season I never finished because, for want of a better phrase, it was fucking shit. However I did like the main police characters but the story was immensely weak. So I still decided to watch Season 2 which, as the reviews reflect is a massive improvement. And they were right. Apparently the show gets better with each season. I dunno if I would recommend it to watmm. But as a L.A. cop show it seems to be doing what it should say on the tin. It’s got huge ratings on Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB….

Rings of power dropping in quality fast whereas house of the dragon steadily raising the stakes.

I'm particularly bothered how in RoP they had to insert a "fun" action adventure  sequence every few beats to keep the pace going.

Watched the three first rings of power episodes, holy crap this show is boring. There's been one scene with an orc that was borderline watchable, everything else is just a drag 

On 9/10/2022 at 3:11 PM, lyst said:

I wish I could say the same thing.  It's like watching a wood carving act.  Her eyes and face do not even move, just her lips when she talks.  It's like staring into the creepy eyes of an old doll.  

• Like 1

20 minutes into the 4th episode of ROP. I was expecting everything  to switch into up into another gear. But it’s quite obvious this is an absolute fucking disaster. A preposterous farce on an epic scale. What a fucking joke. 

Edited by beerwolf

my wife and i are big "followers" of this show. unfortunately, we're done with all seasons, and until another one comes along, we're watching this:

rs_634x845-220713090437-loveisland.jpg?f

unfortunately it's nowhere as good (read as: sleazy & shallow) as the other show, but it'll have to do.

• Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, Nebraska said:

my wife and i are big "followers" of this show. unfortunately, we're done with all seasons, and until another one comes along, we're watching this:

rs_634x845-220713090437-loveisland.jpg?f

unfortunately it's nowhere as good (read as: sleazy & shallow) as the other show, but it'll have to do.

God, I'm glad to hear that.
Did you watch Love is Blind on Netflix. It's fucking amazing!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1