IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Guest disparaissant

I'm going to rewatch battlestar

ive been meaning to do this too actually. maybe that would end my ridiculous mst3k kick!

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I posted about it in its own thread, but I've been really getting into true blood recently. the way they keep revealing information about so many different characters keeps you wanting more.

just finished the first season of Enlightened on HBO starring Laura Dern, highly recommended

the Life and Times of Time season 3 just started on HBO... i'm enjoying that

Edited by Awepittance

just finished the first season of Enlightened on HBO starring Laura Dern, highly recommended

the Life and Times of Time season 3 just started on HBO... i'm enjoying that

downloading...

man i want boardwalk empire to come back on....is homeland as great as the golden globes make it out to be?

probably not, but it's entertaining enough.

Edited by data

man i want boardwalk empire to come back on....is homeland as great as the golden globes make it out to be?

probably not, but it's entertaining enough.

homeland is a very odd show, it's main premise is the war on terror and it's a remake of an Israeli show. For that alone it's very strange. It feels like soemone'e attempt to make a much more grounded in reality but still hyperbolic 24