IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Hannibal is blood-soaked crack cocaine and the prettiest show ever to air on network television.

latest episode was intense! face eating scene wtf!!!

and how the hell does Gillian Anderson keeping getting hotter?!

season 2 has been just fucking incredible. the cinematography, the writing are lush

michael pitt is fucking brilliant as mason verger

agreed. this show. this...Verger stabbing hannibals chair. that was an lol & well played.

Will getting hannibal outta the straight jacket. I don't by 1 knife slash going through so clean. whatevs. The defacing & feeding it to the dogs, not sure how they got that scene on network tv. Guess the lack of lighting and whatnot. Glad they did though.

I quite like Ginger Snaps as Margot Verger

The casting on this show is perfect

2nded. even with the gruesome body scarring, extremely hitable.

Fargo - Buridan's Ass (last nights episode)

A real downer of an episode that will hopefully not be indicative of the remaining episodes. Although a lot of shizz goes down, basically every major plot point is contrived, convenient & requires a huge leap of faith on the viewer's part. Didn't buy much of what happened in the episode, even for the surreal, hyper-reality the show is grounded in. Hopefully this was a pothole on an otherwise smooth road.

I seriously don't know. she was my first TV crush ever and almost 20 years later she's still amazing.

I seriously don't know. she was my first TV crush ever and almost 20 years later she's still amazing.

It's pretty awkward watching this with my wife, because Gillian was sort of, you know, "there from the beginning."

But it's also awkward because my wife really wants to fuck Gillian Anderson

It's pretty awkward watching this with my wife, because Gillian was sort of, you know, "there from the beginning."

roleplay time. you be Scully (complete with wig) and she can be Mulder.

or maybe you can get one of her girlfriends to be Scully and you can be Mulder and your wife can be Skinner.

or maybe you can get one of her girlfriends to be Scully and you can be Mulder and your wife can be Skinner.

*jots it down*

What if we're both Mulder, like that time the guy with the tail pretended to be Mulder, or when Micheal McKean pretended to be Mulder?

Obviously I wouldn't be the original Mulder.

xf2-20p2.jpg

Edited by baph

*jots it down*

What if we're both Mulder, like that time the guy with the tail pretended to be Mulder, or when Micheal McKean pretended to be Mulder?

xf2-20p2.jpg

those pants...

well, I mean, you could be Krycek or something, but I'd never forgive you. and the experience would probably leave a bad taste in your wife's mouth (lol). everyone hates that slimy bastid.

*jots it down*

xf2-20p2.jpg

those pants...

well, I mean, you could be Krycek or something, but I'd never forgive you. and the experience would probably leave a bad taste in your wife's mouth (lol). everyone hates that slimy bastid.

My sister had a thing for Krycek so if I were Krycek it would really make this whole situation weird.

i always found gillian anderson so boring (sexually mostly because of her hair and secondly because of her medical background and extensive knowledge

has anyone watched the episodes 'anasazi', 'the blessing way' and 'paperclip'

despite them retaining the obligatory disappointing ending, these were amongst the best x-files episodes i've seen (thus far)

I thought that last episode of Fargo was ballin outta control. I 'bought' the fish thing because weirder shit happens every day in this world, and I can buy that because it was such a suprising twist that I'm sure will thematically tie in. [edit] Also the whole "can't quite tell if God's got some hand in this or it's all just humans fucking around and random happenstance that they attribute to God" reminds me A LOT of 'A Serious Man', which is my favorite Coens film, so I'm on board.

The only thing I had to suspend my disbelief was how Lester managed to do all that & get back to the hospital before they found out he swapped with Mr. Kreech (great name). But heck, it's so entertaining that I'll buy it, just because I really like watching him & Billy Bob do their shenanigans.

How fucking awesome was the shootout in the blizzard?

and I was seriously saying "No....." to the screen as Gus approached Molly in the snow, something I hardly ever do because I'm never QUITE that invested in characters.

This show's got its hooks in me, I'm thinking about what's gonna happen next way more than I am with GoT which was my previous serialized televised obsession.

Edited by autopilot

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

No TV for 6 weeks now and not missing it at all. Productivity at home is great!

WHAT DID YOU MANAGE TO ACHIEVE?

I thought that last episode of Fargo was ballin outta control. I 'bought' the fish thing because weirder shit happens every day in this world, and I can buy that because it was such a suprising twist that I'm sure will thematically tie in. [edit] Also the whole "can't quite tell if God's got some hand in this or it's all just humans fucking around and random happenstance that they attribute to God" reminds me A LOT of 'A Serious Man', which is my favorite Coens film, so I'm on board.

The only thing I had to suspend my disbelief was how Lester managed to do all that & get back to the hospital before they found out he swapped with Mr. Kreech (great name). But heck, it's so entertaining that I'll buy it, just because I really like watching him & Billy Bob do their shenanigans.

How fucking awesome was the shootout in the blizzard?

and I was seriously saying "No....." to the screen as Gus approached Molly in the snow, something I hardly ever do because I'm never QUITE that invested in characters.

This show's got its hooks in me, I'm thinking about what's gonna happen next way more than I am with GoT which was my previous serialized televised obsession.

I unfortunately didn't buy much of anything in this past episode. even for the hyper reality the show is set in.

The cops just storming in to the house was complete garbage. Those standoffs happen all the time in Detroit & it's a very long affair. At least try & make contact first, find out if there are any hostages, etc. That was too Hollywood.

Lester would have never been in a room with another person if he was being guarded & suspected of murder. Sneaking out & back in to the hospital was waaaay too convenient.

The whole fish thing just doesn't fly with me. Those acts do occur in nature, but those lakes would be damn near frozen. And it better not have been malvo who did it. Complete impossibility to pull that shit off.

The blizzard shootout was a cool thought & can't say I've seen that idea executed before, but all the white halos around the people gave it that chessy cgi vibe. Just use a bunch of fans & fake snow. which they probably did I guess, but the computer touches distracted me.

All being said. This show is still tits though, as long as it doesn't get this convenient to complete plot points to move the story forward. Curious to see what the deaf hitmans character will do now. unless he was shot by Molly.

Well played Hannibal. Well Played.

Could be the beers talking (I doubt that however), but that was the best hour of TV I've seen in a long time. How people ain't watching this show is beyond me. Perfect finale with no filler.That being said, I don't think season three will be as good. Everything has changed in dynamic.

This show.

Hannibal - now that's how you do a finale...just kill everyone

I'm really glad I Stuck with this show

I gave up after a few episodes into season 1 as it seemed like a CSI killer of the week show with Dr.Lecter as a consultant

I got back into it after season 2 kept getting great reviews. Season 2 by far has been the better of the two, as its focused more on catching hannibal as opposed to all the other serial killers who live around fictional baltimore.

I may have to read the books now

Well played Hannibal. Well Played.

Could be the beers talking (I doubt that however), but that was the best hour of TV I've seen in a long time. How people ain't watching this show is beyond me. Perfect finale with no filler.That being said, I don't think season three will be as good. Everything has changed in dynamic.

This show.

PERFECT. FINALE

Terrible spoiler on the fucking ending of Hannibal there Zero, really really terrible. There are probably people out there that haven't watched the full season yet. What a show it turned our to be this season though, so good. Best television I've seen since... eh... Riget.

Edited by Gocab

Terrible spoiler on the fucking ending of Hannibal there Zero, really really terrible. There are probably people out there that haven't watched the full season yet. What a show it turned our to be this season though, so good. Best television I've seen since... eh... Riget.

It's not that bad of a spoiler there Gocab.

1 for sure is dead, but the fates of the rest are kinda up in the air imo. But this show plays by its own rules & wouldn't be surprised that they clean house.

The conversation about forgiveness Will & Hannibal have plays out sooo good at the end of the episode. The writing on this show is lovely...so many things from past episodes you didn't think much of, mean so much more in the end.

Fargo tonight.

I know, but still. If I read it before the finale it'd definitely lessen the impact.

Mikklesen's perfect delivery of that little "in the pantry" line completely obliterated all memory of Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal.

Glorious.