IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

just the hype on here and imdb forum thread titles kind of built up my expectations too much maybe.

Hype is a killer. Another reason I try to watch tv shows in real time. Everyone I knew loved The Hangover. It was the ballsout funniest movie ever made man. When I got around to seeing it, I chuckled a bit. Funniest movie ever...sadly no. Really disappointed from all the...hype. Happens all the time when I sleep on something for too long & listen to too many peoples reviews. Music, movies, tv, whatevs

sorry to any hangover fans on here. much love.

Edited by olo

Just watched Episode 4 of the 2nd series of Hannibal and thought it was the best yet. Immense.

Kinda binge watched the last 4 episodes of Bates Motel yesterday, great conclusion with Norman getting a polygraph test. Brilliant acting in that show.

Fargo threw a little curveball jumping ahead a year. Then Malvo at the end making himself known to Lester. Could be a coincidence that Malvo's there and Lester could finish him. Malvo is evil, sure, he killed mostly idiots but he killed that poor dog so he deserves to meet a gruesome demise.

Fargo. Loved last nights episode. Great beginning sequence. The episode as a whole was shot loverly. Some great scenes with Malvo last night.

Lester is reaching a new level of cold-bloodedness. Can't wait to see how they wrap this one up next week.

Beverly Hills Pawn

The blonde girl in that is fit as!

sick though how much money some people have. why wasn't my mum or dad a hollywood actor

I just recently started Breaking Bad and I'm about halfway through season 3. I'm always so late on my pop culture tv boners.

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Now HBO stuff is added to Amazon prime I've been catching upon a few things.

Bored to Death

This how is very watchable and pretty funny. I liked season 1.

Family Tree

Couldn't make it through the pilot. and I like The main guy and the ventriloquist lady. does this show get funny?

Extras

Rewatch. Still funny in parts.

And up next I guess I should watch the Sopranos, although with all the hype it surely can't live up to it. It'd be like watching citizen kane today

then maybe enlightned because I like Laura Dern

Edited by Jimmy McMessageboard

Fargo was bananas last night. I had several saying-things-at-the-TV-screen moments.

Didn't say anything to the TV. Was just thinking what a cold-blooded dick Lester was. The wife he always wanted, gives her up like nothing.

Awesome episode though. The diner scene with Lou & Malvo was tense city. Hell the whole episode felt like tense city. A lot of great scenes. The opening 15 minutes was a beauty too.

Edited by olo

Didn't say anything to the TV. Was just thinking what a cold-blooded dick Lester was. The wife he always wanted, gives her up like nothing.

Awesome episode though. The diner scene with Lou & Malvo was tense city. Hell the whole episode felt like tense city. A lot of great scenes. The opening 15 minutes was a beauty too.

Ugh the diner scene was brutal. Pretty much from the elevator to the very end I was getting that No Country For Old Men tense vibe where you expect something disastrous to happen at any moment. Also "Haven't had a slice of pie like that since the Garden of Eden." -Brilliant

so excited to watch this!

You will not be disappointed. It was the best episode yet (imo) of a series that already set the bar pretty damn high.

Penny Dreadful is entertaining but awful for the most part, some scenes are really exciting and then there is Josh Hartnett and his Irish lass, ex-chav from Dr Who, or Frankenstein's monster being a theater nerd, amazing shit right there, all giving some of the worst performances ever but seeing Eva Green fucked by the devil is worth sitting through horrible shit. Dorian Gray is in it as well, and man, he serves no purpose at all, except for glances that lead to nothing in the plot. Amazingly ineffective story telling. They are trying to go for the True Blood, American Horror Story insane story line formula and not doing it right. Alan Moore wants his pride back. Hopefully we will get more Van Helsing, Dracula will be cool, and it will turn into what Hammer Films should be producing today.

Edited by Atop

Yeah, I'm watching it right now. Spot on. It's a bit of a mess, so many bad bits to endure. So much bad acting. Frankensteins monster channeling an idiot abroad. Still worth it.

Edit. I guess I don't get to enjoy the full retard frankenstein any longer. Theatre Frankenstein is shit.

Edited by Gocab

so excited to watch this!

You will not be disappointed. It was the best episode yet (imo) of a series that already set the bar pretty damn high.

I would have to 2nd this.

Guest HokusPoker

Frasier. Oldie but goldie!!!!! I love it.

Game of Thrones.

Looked into House of Cards and liked it, but I didn't get further than the third or fourth episode.

A friend has been trying to get me to watch Lost. I'm trying to see something in it and I've watched ~10 episodes, but it's just pretty low quality when it comes to acting, screenplay, camera… pretty much everything. I like the setting though and I'm expecting it to get better so I watch one episode every two weeks.

Guest glasse

Watched the Clone Wars animated show on Netflix. It's sad how much better this show is than the actual prequels. I don't think the acting and dialog are supposed to be more convincing in the cartoon than the films, but it kinda is.