IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

malvo was the best on-screen wolf since packer in cosmopolis.

just realized that thrones, fargo, and louie all ended their runs 3 days in a row. guess i won't be watching TV for a year...

Ol' Billy Bob was the shit.

The Strain starts in a few weeks. Might be passable summer entertainment at least. Other than that, yea, you're right. All the best shows seem to start in late winter/spring. Except The Walking Dead...ahem...

O yea! I did want to check out The Strain. I'll bet if nothing else it's got some awesome kreechers in it.

As for The Walking Dead, I feel like I give that show a legitimate chance for a few episodes every season before declaring it one of the worst written/acted things I've ever seen. I'll do it again this year!

malvo was the best on-screen wolf since packer in cosmopolis.

just realized that thrones, fargo, and louie all ended their runs 3 days in a row. guess i won't be watching TV for a year...

Ol' Billy Bob was the shit.

The Strain starts in a few weeks. Might be passable summer entertainment at least. Other than that, yea, you're right. All the best shows seem to start in late winter/spring. Except The Walking Dead...ahem...

As for The Walking Dead, I feel like I give that show a legitimate chance for a few episodes every season before declaring it one of the worst written/acted things I've ever seen. I'll do it again this year!

Pretty much my sentiments.

Starting Nip Tuck back from Season 1. Loved this show bak in the day and pretty sure i only watch seasons 2 or 3 to 6. Its fucking legit. Cant wait to get back in to it. Hopefully ive forgotten most of the storyline so it isnt spoiled.

This show has the ultimate combo of thriller and drama. And excellent music. Fuck yeah bitch. And hot girls. Winning

niptuck-294441l.jpg

Just finished The Trailer Park Boys series, movies and specials.

I've never seen Max Headroom, but the first 2 discs from "The Complete Series" are in hand and I can start watching tonight.

Edited by jsmcpn2

^^ that show is written by the same dude who's the reason Lost, Prometheus, World War Z, New Star Trek 2, and Cowboys & Aliens are such steaming piles of narrative feces. I'm not even gonna bother.

man I thought The Leftovers is some of the most boring tv I have seen in a while, well shot and acted but fuck The story is about nothing.

So the first ep of Constantine leaked.

I am in shock.

Looks and feels a bit like Doctor Who but is actually freaky and dark and occult as fuck. The lead is perfect. This pilot is so much better than the film! Which isn't saying much. BUT HOLY SHIT WE HAVE A DECENT HELLBLAZER SHOW!!! AND ON NBC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

The pilot rocks so lets hope the show stays solid.

Edited by Atop

Guest bitroast

just finished Eastbound + Down.

Season 2 was probably the highlight but the show still ended on a high note. what a ridiculous, stupid show.

gotta love when a good show knows when to end.

*applause*

i really enjoyed the first 3-4 odd seasons of parks and recreation. cool characters, enough actually funny jokes, nice light hearted and cheesy. it went terrible though.

Parks and Rec first season is quite bad... but I love the show afterward.

I stopped watching Community after their season 3 half season hiatus, but I quite liked the show.

Brooklyn Nine Nine is well worth watching too.

On a different note, I'm about to watch The Killing (US) season 3 finale : damn, what a fantastic show ! Can't wait for season 4.