IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Guest bitroast

gonna start commander zim soon. got the whole series on dvd at a thrift store for ten bucks, never seen it before..

invader zim? I tried but couldn't get into it. at all.

likewise, purchased comic book collection for Scud: The Disposable Assassin (i'm more likely to purchase comics on a whim compared to tv shows because I find it hard to enjoy comics on computer/touch screen.) that comic bored the shit out of me, and I found the humour and style rather similar to invader zim. lo and behold theres a quote on the back of the book from the invader zim creator banging on about how great the comics are.

I guess what i'm saying is, if you enjoy invader zim, you may find yourself enjoying scud.

(i'm happy to give this comic collection away provided you/anyone pays for the postage from Australia)

gonna start commander zim soon. got the whole series on dvd at a thrift store for ten bucks, never seen it before..

likewise, purchased comic book collection for Scud: The Disposable Assassin (i'm more likely to purchase comics on a whim compared to tv shows because I find it hard to enjoy comics on computer/touch screen.) that comic bored the shit out of me, and I found the humour and style rather similar to invader zim. lo and behold theres a quote on the back of the book from the invader zim creator banging on about how great the comics are.

I guess what i'm saying is, if you enjoy invader zim, you may find yourself enjoying scud.

(i'm happy to give this comic collection away provided you/anyone pays for the postage from Australia)

lolz, that's funny because scud is one of the few graphic novels i own, and i liked it so.. fingers crossed.

Guest bitroast

lolz, that's funny because scud is one of the few graphic novels i own, and i liked it so.. fingers crossed.

lol yeah. scudd and zim both get a lot of praise. i'm sure me not liking them has nothing to do with them being bad and more to do with personal taste. &yeah I definitely see a sort of pseudo link between the two :)

I watched my first ever season of 24, the latest one. At 12 episodes it was just watchable, I don't know if I could manage watching the earlier 24 episode seasons. It had all the tropes I've come to expect from all the things I've heard about 24. The infiltration to the boat in the finale was like was it was from some game. And is it mandatory for all hacker chicks to be dressed as goths with dark eye makeup after The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?

Edited by azatoth

i started watching the first series of under the dome, but it really started to drag on. i read they only intended it to be a couple hours long but then $$$ flashed up and now they're gonna milk milk milk it. dont know how long i can hold out to find out whats goin on. nice idea to begin with though

Clarence (another Cartoon Network masterpiece series)

True Blood (last season - first of the season's episodes was pretty lame, hope it gets better)

Silicon Valley - (which is excellent)

Hotwives of Orlando (parody - probably only funny to anyone who has watched the absurdly trashy Bravo Housewives reality shows)

Will be torrenting this when I get home.

Guest rumbo

Fargo is in my top 5 TV series after watching it recently. I dare say that it's better than the film.

Edited by rumbo

Fargo is in my top 5 TV series after watching it recently. I dare say that it's better than the film.

Fargo was the shit. I've missed the show since the finale. I hope F/X gives it a go next year.

Just ain't shit to watch right now. The Strain is god awful.

Fargo got picked up for a second season. I was correct in thinking it would revolve around Lou Solverson's backstory. It will take place in the Dakotas circa 79'. Pretty excite.

I finished S1 of True Detective a couple of weeks back, thought it was brilliant. And I'm quite picky when it comes to tv series.

Going to give Fargo a try now

watched those 3 episodes of the strain, pretty retarded, but where else you get to see nazi mutant-vampires government conspiracy to to dominate the world via parasitic virus?

Nathan for You, didn't start checking out this show until a week ago and had to binge watch it. The one with him faking the viral video blew my mind.

yep, that's a quality show.

i like the one he gets people to go camping with him (for a rebate?) yeah

jky0GlQ.jpg

i really wanted to like this because it seemed like "a mad men interpretation of the manhattan project"- but it's boring as hell. first of all, it would have been REALLY FUCKING HELPFUL if they established who each of these characters are. instead, they're talking about people like oppenheimer like he's some mythical figure who jumps comes around every once in a blue moon to approve mathematical calculations- and where the fook is feynman? or von neumann?

i went into this show looking out for these guys as i think it would've been incredibly fun/interesting/exciting to write such genius characters but nothing.... just boring guys walking around threatening to come up with brilliant math calculations while instead spending the entire time gossiping like 3rd grade girls about each others careers and questioning who sucked whose dick to get to los alamos

Finally watching Community. What can I say, it makes me laugh

Seasons 1-3 & season 5 are nonstop lols. Season 4 was made by different ppl and is anti-lols. Avoid.

Oh :sad:

I'll probably force myself through it, if it isn't completely unwatchable

jky0GlQ.jpg

i really wanted to like this because it seemed like "a mad men interpretation of the manhattan project"- but it's boring as hell. first of all, it would have been REALLY FUCKING HELPFUL if they established who each of these characters are. instead, they're talking about people like oppenheimer like he's some mythical figure who jumps comes around every once in a blue moon to approve mathematical calculations- and where the fook is feynman? or von neumann?

i went into this show looking out for these guys as i think it would've been incredibly fun/interesting/exciting to write such genius characters but nothing.... just boring guys walking around threatening to come up with brilliant math calculations while instead spending the entire time gossiping like 3rd grade girls about each others careers and questioning who sucked whose dick to get to los alamos

I lived near Oak Ridge, TN and I think that would be infinitely more interesting than the Manhattan side of the story.