IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Finally watching Community. What can I say, it makes me laugh

Seasons 1-3 & season 5 are nonstop lols. Season 4 was made by different ppl and is anti-lols. Avoid.

Oh :sad:

I'll probably force myself through it, if it isn't completely unwatchable

It's not terrible per se, because they did keep on a lot of the writing staff, but NBC fired Dan Harmon (the showrunner) for season 4 and re-hired him for season 5, and as a result s4 has a significant decrease in quality of jokes as well as the rapid fire timing being completely gone. S5 comes along and completely makes up for it... they even have some meta jokes where they write off the entirety of s4 as a year-long gas leak.

Meh, not sure I like Fargo.

The guy killing his own wife suddenly, and then keeps on bashing and bashing her body is so typical for tv series nowadays. I guess they do it so the viewer gets shocked and they keep watching it for this cheap shocking stuff (that doesn't even fit the characters displayed). "Oh plot twist!" fuck off pls / rant

The Man Who wasn't There had good plot twists, unlike the first episode of Fargo tv series

Edited by Berk

The guy killing his own wife suddenly, and then keeps on bashing and bashing her body is so typical for tv series nowadays. I guess they do it so the viewer gets shocked and they keep watching it for this cheap shocking stuff (that doesn't even fit the characters displayed). "Oh plot twist!" fuck off pls / rant

The Man Who wasn't There had good plot twists, unlike the first episode of Fargo tv series

I was unsure about the show after the uneven pilot/ character paralleling the characters from the movie etc.. Didn't think it would be any good. I was wrong.

Sam Raimi & Bruce Campbell are working on adapting the Evil Dead into a TV show FYI. Campbell to reprise role. We'll see.

Been watching Leftovers every Sunday at some friends house. Pretty much as confused as ever at the moment. Fragmented story-lines keep expanding and I'm guessing they will all tie together eventually, but it seems like right now is a lot of character building. I like the main character (cop). I think he has straight edge tattoo's on his feet. I also think maybe he has a past as a punk and he's funny and interesting as a cop. I really enjoyed the episode that was solely about one character (the priest). And I think next weeks ep is another character feature episode about that one lady. The beginning of last weeks ep was pretty brutal, I covered my face like a little bitch.

Nathan for You, didn't start checking out this show until a week ago and had to binge watch it. The one with him faking the viral video blew my mind.

dumb starbucks was one of the best things I've seen in a while

probably has been mentioned here but The Leftovers is fucking amazing, intriguing !!!!

a must watch

also, currently watching Extant, Under The Dome (although it's turd), Raising Hope, True Blood ...

i'm watching a load of TV series, like, almost all of them

I was unsure about the show after the uneven pilot/ character paralleling the characters from the movie etc.. Didn't think it would be any good. I was wrong.

Sam Raimi & Bruce Campbell are working on adapting the Evil Dead into a TV show FYI. Campbell to reprise role. We'll see.

Yeah gotta say you're right, it gets better later on

the show gets stronger as it goes on. The last few episodes are beasts. There was one episode featuring the police handling a hostage situation, ep 4 or 5, that I didnt much care for, a lot of contrivances, (I know it's hyper reality,I get it). But all in all, I loved the ride. Can't wait for Season 2.

The last three eps of The Leftovers have sold me on the show.

Too sad for most watchers though.

People will abandon its reaching for serious drama due to lack of patience and empathy.

I could see this being one season and still completing most of the story.

the show gets stronger as it goes on. The last few episodes are beasts. There was one episode featuring the police handling a hostage situation, ep 4 or 5, that I didnt much care for, a lot of contrivances, (I know it's hyper reality,I get it). But all in all, I loved the ride. Can't wait for Season 2.

Yeah, I loved it too.

What I found odd is the juxtaposition between say, the first episode and the third. In the first Molly seems this really goofy kinda police officer (jumping one of those fighting kids for example). Then later on she gets to play a way more serious role, which is one of the reasons why the show gets better imo.

Guest bitroast

watching STAR TREK - THE NEXT GENERATION again. and it's better than the last time I watched it. very easy to binge on this one^^

also watching odd episodes of twin peaks (still). my god season 2 is slow, but im getting closer to the end one episode at a time.

OH! and also watching Tim and Eric for the first time still and it's hilarious. definitely right up my alley. but I can't binge on this show as much. only really watch it on weekends or so. have to be in the right mood :)

watched the first episode of Fargo a week or so ago. enjoyed it enough but I dunno. haven't brought myself to watch the rest yet. maybe after twin peaks is out of the way. out of twin peaks or fargo definitely gonna pick twin picks. and after that i'd watch star trek because Patrick stewart and data and all the other cool characters are in TNG. so fargo is a bit low on the priority list atm.

watched troon detective over the last days, it's reasonably enjoyable but I don't really see what's the fuss about. pretty conventional 'brilliant detective with a mismatched partner fighting his way againt the stream in a fucked up deep south' tropes.