IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Im well behind. watching Breaking Bad finally

so far so good

edit. now finished. you all im sure saw it ages ago but wow i really enjoyed that

interested to see the spin off(s)

Edited by Guest

Watched the first ep of the new Trailer Park Boys season, was good! Really surpassed my expectations - it's risky going back to a series after such a long departure. Excited to see the rest!

Watched the first ep of the new Trailer Park Boys season, was good! Really surpassed my expectations - it's risky going back to a series after such a long departure. Excited to see the rest!

That's good news to hear. I've been savoring watching the new season, and also worried it's going to suck.

Rise of the Hackers - PBS. Aired Sept. 24th

Pretty interesting hour of TV for me. Worth checking out for the stux virus section & quantum computing. Some crazy scary stuff I wasn't familiar with. And cool prime numbers!

http://video.pbs.org/video/2365329724/

Edited by olo

re-watching THE SHIELD for the 1st time in ages cuz my brother hadn,t seen it before,bit dated,but really enjoyable

just finished RECTIFY season 2,bit long winded at times but still looking forward to another series,1st series was great

will try and get my brother into TRUE DETECTIVE after THE SHIELD marathon is over

yeah gotham's pilot was complete poop, with all those hackneyed wink-wink nudge-nudge references to future batcock villians, strained and unbelievable "darkness and grit" atmosphere and uninteresting characters. the only thing i liked from it are those overflight shots of the city, those were lush.

Finished Season 8 of Trailer Park Boys on Netflix. Great. Kind of a throwback to the boys of old. Drama with the park, Cyrus & Sam. Even Corey is back. But no Trevor. Funny & feel-good stoner entertainment with ten short 25min episodes.

Guest Al Hounos

Finally watched Nathan for You. Immediately hooked. Hilariously original and clever.

Watched the Eric Andre show also, pretty funny. Tim and Eric are doing important work with Abso Lutely productions. Those boys have a bright future ahead of them.

Also, Tim and Eric bedtime stories is good fun. Wish we got more than 12 minutes a week though.

Guest Al Hounos

Agree with above statements on trailer park boys exceeding expectations too. The sixth and seventh seasons remain the weakest.

Edited by Al Hounos

space-1999-episodes-cover.jpg

holy fuck that shit was the bomb, in a hilariously cheesy way. At least ten guys would be sucked to their doom through a broken window into the vacuum of space in each episode, from a moonbase that couldn't have had more than a couple of hundred people.

Actually watched the two original Thunderbirds movies lately, also Gerry Anderson, forgot how great the music was:

Finally watched Nathan for You. Immediately hooked. Hilariously original and clever.

Watched the Eric Andre show also, pretty funny. Tim and Eric are doing important work with Abso Lutely productions. Those boys have a bright future ahead of them.

Also, Tim and Eric bedtime stories is good fun. Wish we got more than 12 minutes a week though.

:beer: