IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

house of cards season 2. great tv, however, im pretty sure the entire thing is just elaborate and subtle propaganda designed to trick people into thinking there are systems in place to hold the administration responsible for corporate corruption.

Season 2 of Brooklyn Nine-Nine started. This show is great!

Love this show.

I've been watching Gotham as of late as well... only problem is that I never remember that its on. Luckily I have hulu and can watch it whenever.

Watching House of Chard, it's a vegetarian cooking version of the popular Netflix political show. Halfway through Season 2 - looks like we're about to get beet juice all over.

Started going through Malcom In The Middle the other day, havent watched it in years, man there's SO much in that show that went over my head when I was younger.

the flash pilot is was really nice, pretty much how i imagine comic books to be having never read one. it's fast paced, peppered with light-hearted lols, nice cgi and fun characters, somewhat reminiscent of sam raimi's spidermans. it's like the opposite of that recenlty launched gotham turd with it's self serious and forced "darkness and corruption" over everything.

American Horror Story Freakshow - Typical AHS feel. Fell asleep half-way through. Will continue to watch though. Lobster boy shocker scene.

Best part: Opening title sequence was lovely as always.

Season 2 of Brooklyn Nine-Nine started. This show is great!

Love this show.

Same here !

Started watching Veep too, am at middle of s02. I don't know if I like it or not, but it's a joy to see Julia Louis Dreyfus and Tony Hale in the same show (huge Seinfeld / Arrested Development fan).

Binged through the Hannibal seasons and enjoyed it very much. Mikkelsen's take on Lecter is great. Strangley bloody and brutal for a network show. And with the pretty cinematography it feels like a HBO-type show.

Guest bitroast

oh, lol. south park is 3 episodes into it's latest season. I might wait for the season to finish and then binge through it. fan obligation to watch it ...

I dunno. I wish they'd just end it instead of it stretching it into mediocre oblivion....

Started going through Malcom In The Middle the other day, havent watched it in years, man there's SO much in that show that went over my head when I was younger.

I just finished watching the entire series a month or two ago. This show is one of my favorites.

Guest murphythecat8

Rewatching The Sopranos, I'd forgotten how funny this show is. 11/10

the sopranos is definitely the best TV series ive seen in my life. Watched it three times in 6 years lol.

im watching Boarwalk empire now. Decent show

Watched the first ep of the new Trailer Park Boys season, was good! Really surpassed my expectations - it's risky going back to a series after such a long departure. Excited to see the rest!

That's good news to hear. I've been savoring watching the new season, and also worried it's going to suck.

oh yeah! big fan of the show. the first three seasons are pure masterpiece.

Finally watching Community. What can I say, it makes me laugh

Seasons 1-3 & season 5 are nonstop lols. Season 4 was made by different ppl and is anti-lols. Avoid.

Oh :sad:

I'll probably force myself through it, if it isn't completely unwatchable

It's not terrible per se, because they did keep on a lot of the writing staff, but NBC fired Dan Harmon (the showrunner) for season 4 and re-hired him for season 5, and as a result s4 has a significant decrease in quality of jokes as well as the rapid fire timing being completely gone. S5 comes along and completely makes up for it... they even have some meta jokes where they write off the entirety of s4 as a year-long gas leak.

i totally agree. the first three season of community is amazing. especially first season. season 4 sucks. have started season 5 but I dont know, it gets old now.

Guest murphythecat8

watched the first episode of enlightened. i have never been so enraged at a central character. it's probably a testament to the show's writing and laura dern's acting, but i'm not going to be able to stick it out. she is abhorrent.

Seinfeld-Leaving.gif

I kinda liked enlightened. sucked it got canceled.

Guest murphythecat8

I've been mainlining Louie recently. Awesome show.Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

I couldn't take it anymore after Bummer Blueberries

yep, season 4 of louie is bad. I stopped watching it after the third episode. weird cause I loved the first three seasons.

Guest murphythecat8

I'm watching Gilmore Girls and fuck you I love it.

my girlfriend is watching it at the moment. gotta admit, it makes me laugh sometimes.

why is it always new post. sorry guy, i will stop posting now

llol

Been watching Trailer Park Boys. I'm loving it.

Also, watched all of An Idiot Abroad recently. 10/10 except for the 3rd "Season," which was 3 episodes. Between these two, I've had my fair share of genuine belly laughs.

Guest bitroast

I've been mainlining Louie recently. Awesome show.Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

I couldn't take it anymore after Bummer Blueberries

yep, season 4 of louie is bad. I stopped watching it after the third episode. weird cause I loved the first three seasons.

oooo no way. i liked season 4. it was a change of pace. played out more like a drama rom-com but.. i still loved it.

especially from ep 4 onwards.

Could anyone recommend what Adult Swim series I should watch next?

I've already watched:

ATHF

Harvey Birdman

Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job

Robot Chicken

Frisky Dingo

The Boondocks

Rick & morty

American Horror Story Freakshow - Typical AHS feel. Fell asleep half-way through. Will continue to watch though. Lobster boy shocker scene.

That clown looks freaked as fuck, lemme know when they get to him.

That clown looks freaked as fuck, lemme know when they get to him.

He's already in. Very stabby.

looks like that, but i think that's a different guy in that photo. The mouth is just a mask though, but what's underneath it is unknown at this point. I'm sure they'll do something twisted with it when they reveal it.

Check out the opening title sequence. always the best part of this show.

[youtubehd]ZFLKPMLdR2c[/youtubehd]