IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

just wrapped up fargo.

amazing show. my friend and i were constantly verbalising how fkn good the show was as we watched it each week. the ending was great, everything about the show is near perfect and constantly intriguing. bravo.

Been banging on that show since it aired. Season 2 is supposed to be the backstory of Lou? going back to the murder case he worked in the 70s. Pretty excite.

I'm about half way through American Horror Story S1 and not sure whether to continue. Its OK but a bit all over the place.

The only reason I started watching that show was for Alexandra Breckenridge. She's a mink. And yes, I know it's shallow.

No need to watch anymore than you have already. The show has gotten progressively worse & the only redeeming factor to it is the title sequence for each season.

61wm140JsoL.jpg

i've been binging on this lately. it's like the best crime show EVER multiplied by 10,000. one of the stories had this guy who was shot in the head in the middle of the night with a shotgun, he then woke up at 6am, made breakfast and even went outside to get the newspaper before collapsing (then dying) from excessive blood loss.

louie is truly fascinating. i can see, that many people don't like the over the top aids/piss/fuck-humour (ricky gervais is a very funny cunt though) , but there is something very troubling and sad stuff in there. the "bully" episode was so real and unsettling and the moment his younger daughter tells him, she likes to be with her mom more and he gives her the finger after her back...a lot of pain and humiliation. deep stuff.

Nothing says drama like a library! Watch as the sexy book tarts excercise their powers to: collect late fees! Archive old newspaper clippings! and run the Dewey Decimal system like Satan himself!

395A95AF-4871-44AB-9196-037B8BD802EC_zps

Hannibal season 3 pushed back for late/spring or early/summer airing. Looks like they are filming mostly in Toronto & shooting exteriors in Italy.

Bummed about the late airing. Was looking forward to having something to watch this winter.

uh you guys the Comeback just started it's second season. At first i was kinda like 'this is it?' and it actually got really meta almost charlie kaufman esque towards the end of the premiere. Seriously excited for the rest of the show

BxqzD8AIAAEHrkw.jpg

Edited by John Ehrlichman

binged breaking bad and the office (uk) on netflix

found these on the web:

comedians in cars getting coffee - seinfeld's new show, a lot of good guests so far

last week tonight with john oliver - just excerpts on their youtube channel there, but they're mostly lengthy ones, and there are a lot. pretty great, better than i would've guessed based on oliver's stuff on the daily show

Guest Roksen Creek

What's the point seriously. London's look and feel was pretty central to the show. The US already has had enough loose-cannon detective shows.

I once worked on an American version of a BBC program, and all we were doing was replacing the UK experts with American ones. So the answer to your question is apparently yes.

crazy that people are un ironically watching the big bang theory. wtf yall

I don't think they actually count as "people" if they watch The Big Bang Theory, though.