IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Guest murphythecat8

I've been mainlining Louie recently. Awesome show.Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

I couldn't take it anymore after Bummer Blueberries

yep, season 4 of louie is bad. I stopped watching it after the third episode. weird cause I loved the first three seasons.

oooo no way. i liked season 4. it was a change of pace. played out more like a drama rom-com but.. i still loved it.

especially from ep 4 onwards.

maybe that is why, Ive only listened to the first 4 episodes of season 4 of louie then give up.

I also listenned to brooklyn nive five. its pretty funny!

on Gotham, Alfred was revealed to be the ultimate badass, martial arts, blades, the works. I'm wondering if his character was OSS? as this seems set in some vague post WWII era.

That's what he was both in the comics and the Nolan trilogy, so I guess yes!

Over The Garden Wall, creepy cartoon, maybe Adventure Time for goth kids.

caught only a few episodes. Strange cartoon. Is it from the same guy that does Steven Universe? Animation seems similar.

Unrelated: Looks like Mike Ehrmentraut will be a regular on Better Call Saul from latest trailer.

Edited by olo

Currently watching the Foo Fighters' Sonic Highways documentary. Quite enjoyable so far. Some episodes are more entertaining than others, but they're all pretty interesting nevertheless.

Also started the final season of Eastbound & Down last night, and re-re-re-re-watching An Idiot Abroad. I swear that never gets old.

Getting pretty excite for the next incarnation of Fargo. Nick Offerman may be signing on.

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/-parks-and-recreation-star-nick-offerman-offered-r/365198

Any ideas when we can expect the new episodes?

That was a damn good series. Awesome film too. Gotta love dem Coen breddas.