IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Life. Good series on Netflix, bummer it was only two seasons.

The colony. Entertaining post-apocalyptic reality show.

Just started watching the vampire diaries. And noticed a Jamie Lidell poster in the main characters bedroom.

The Tatami Galaxy, another great anime by the director of Mind Game and Kaiba. Too bad I'm having a bit of trouble to keep up with the subtitles during some of the extremely fast monologues.

Started watching Battlestar Galactica last night. Found myself shouting at the TV screen in ecstasy. BRILLIANT!

Then after the 2 episode miniseries either it got a little less interesting or I was too drunk to keep track of what was going on. Going to take up from where I ended last night.

If STDS9 is Cybotron... BG is Underground Resistance... And 2001:ASO is Ligeti.

If only there were as many people trying to push experimental science fiction television and film further into the future as there are techno and electro artists. Imagine the possibilities. BG really does take it one more step in that direction. I hope it stays interesting.

Watched the pilot of Broadwalk Empire. I been waiting for the dvd release of the series since the show was announced ages ago. I'm so happy that I finally got to watch it.

And It didn't disappoint. Scorsese rarely does that. Hopefully the rest of the show will be just as good.

Guest Drahken

Watched the first episode of Portlandia...I laughed, but I felt confused...was I laughing because it was funny, or because I actually know people like that?

Watched the pilot of Broadwalk Empire. I been waiting for the dvd release of the series since the show was announced ages ago. I'm so happy that I finally got to watch it.

And It didn't disappoint. Scorsese rarely does that. Hopefully the rest of the show will be just as good.

This show is AMAZING. I finished watching the first season today. Just as good as The Sopranos.

just caught up on game of thrones, seems pretty badass to me. i always make the mistake of watching programs before they have all aired though, waiting a week for each new episode does my tits in.

I've been smoking and watching adventure times with my friends. That show is amazing, how it is suitable for kids though is beyond me. Yay! Desensitizing!

I've been smoking and watching adventure times with my friends. That show is amazing, how it is suitable for kids though is beyond me. Yay! Desensitizing!

holy shit, i did this exact same thing yesterday, lol. we watched the one with the cat assassin and the raspberry princess.

holy shit, i did this exact same thing yesterday, lol. we watched the one with the cat assassin and the raspberry princess.

Fucking awesome yo. We might have even been doing it at the same time O_O. Whoa.

Guest Drahken

Repo man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxevYK8bAmE&feature=player_detailpage

probably the worst crap i ever saw on my tv

i can't believe they show that on belgiumtelevision and people dont go out on the street and burn the whole country in ashes

The repo genre of 'reality' tv in the US is so absurd... The last episode I caught they went to repo a van at some apartment building, and the repo guy decides something is 'fishy' about the apartment and decides to open the door and walk inside. Inside he finds a bunch of mexican illegals who go running out the door. Than the repo guy opens the back of the van (which you could tell was empty one shot before) and like 15 more mexicans come running out like it was a god damn clown carnival.

Southern Fried Stings is even worse, its like the bastard child of repo tv and Jerry Springer.

Twin Peaks

It will have been 23 years since Pete Martell found Laura Palmer's body (WRAPPED IN PLASTIC) this friday.

I hope that sentence makes someone feel old.

:wtf:

:crazy:

one of the best shows ever...forever

shows that I am wasting my life with:

Community

Fringe(if you love SCI-FI, watch this fucking show! It needs your support)

The Office US

Parks and Rec(Ron FUCKING Swanson)

Workaholics

Louie

Star Wars The Clone Wars (fuck you! there are some great episodes)

Tim and Eric

New Girl

Bob's Burgers

Game of Thrones!

Eastbound and Down(this season has been not so funny as much as completely fucked up)

Homeland(can't wait for the new season)

Dexter(6th season was not very good, this show should end this season and not in two seasons)

Breaking Bad(new/last season is going to own your ass)

Beavis and Butthead

SNL

It's Always Sunny

Onion News Network(amazing!)

Frontline

BBC Arena

BBC Storyville

FUCK YOU TV! I HATE YOU! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO ENTERTAINING NOW!!!?!!! I WANT MY LIFE BACK!

*goes and reads words on a page of paper

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

Watched the first episode of Portlandia...I laughed, but I felt confused...was I laughing because it was funny, or because I actually know people like that?

quality show. season 1 anyway. am waiting for dvd of season 2

I've been rewatching IT Crowd. Matt Berry really tries to ruin the show after season 1. but the episodes without much of him are brilliant.

Hm, how is it not suitable for kids? Both Ren & Stimpy and Invader Zim were a lot more hardcore than what you can find on Adventure Time. That show is about friendship and having fun. If I had kids I would be watching Adventure Time with them to teach them the importance of friendship and to look on the positive side of things just like Finn and Jake do. Nothing ever lets those two down.

Hm, how is it not suitable for kids? Both Ren & Stimpy and Invader Zim were a lot more hardcore than what you can find on Adventure Time. That show is about friendship and having fun. If I had kids I would be watching Adventure Time with them to teach them the importance of friendship and to look on the positive side of things just like Finn and Jake do. Nothing ever lets those two down.

Yeah I have np with it or kids watching it. Loved Invader Zim as well as a child.

Guest Gary C

Just got series 1-8 of Red Dwarf on DVD for £20. I used to love Red Dwarf so much when I was younger. Can't wait to watch all these again.

Ooh, I did that. I own 1-4. I used to love Red Dwarf when I was 9-12 or so.

I was mostly disappointed after revisiting it. There are some classic episodes. Campy sci-fi elements, but the comedy is really flat. I'm glad I never bought the last four series as I remember them being weaker.

Guest bitroast

seasons 1-6 of red dwarf are amazing. grew up with them as a kid (too), but the comedy + writing + goofy acting is still amazing.

i agree that seasons 7 onwards are mostly totally crappy. (but um. i'll still watching season x when it airs later this year).