IGNORED

Skyrim is affecting my life.

prince hashim

Guest abusivegeorge

Don't rape your friends after using their sauna though that's just not nice.

Making love and doing rape are two very different beautiful things.

When did you last hear of a prince "making love"? Every BBC drama clearly shows Prince's only conduct rape.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

lol

i'll prob pick it up used in 6 months or so... Sounds like a big time waster tho.

It's not a time waster, unless you consider having immense fun as wasting time. I'd definetly recommend it, I'm pretty sure anyone that owns it would.

hi,

i haven't played this and the videos of it look kinda dull. i've enjoyed Fallout 3, but you could play it for a week at most? What special powers does this piece of software have to lull one in so hard?

Guest viscosity

^^^it's a sandbox game, it has allot of funny easter eggs embedded in it, it's beautiful if you tweak/mod it a bit.

can be addictive, but boring if played too much, probably due to lack of any kind of mp

^^^it's a sandbox game, it has allot of funny easter eggs embedded in it, it's beautiful if you tweak/mod it a bit.

can be addictive, but boring if played too much, probably due to lack of any kind of mp

lol.. do you really wan't multiplayer in Skyrim?

• 2 years later...

I still play Skyrim, spent about 4 hours last night trying to level up an elf archer.

I have purposely been avoiding the main plots this time around.

So much scope within this game, and I still do not get bored.

Elder Scrolls Online may encourage me to get a PS4 (eventually).

Guest Pennywise

Im very excited about the next Elder Scrolls/ Fallout game. LIke, I think they're gonna be incredible. Hope the oculus rift is affordable for me by then

do they really put games that run that choppy onto console systems these days? Or am i looking at a PC version? either way the game looks boring as shit

Thats a video ripped from a PC uploaded to youtube then streamed to you. And its boring because he is stood looking at a glitched dead sabre cat.

Guest Frankie5fingers

I still play Skyrim, spent about 4 hours last night trying to level up an elf archer.

I have purposely been avoiding the main plots this time around.

So much scope within this game, and I still do not get bored.

Elder Scrolls Online may encourage me to get a PS4 (eventually).

i know what you mean, i logged in about 150 hours more into the game last month after not playing for like a year. im at around 420 hours now, and still finding new shit to do.

i was and still am very skeptical but i broke down and preordered TES: Online. God i hope i didnt make a mistake again. If it turns out to be another SWTOR then im gonna be so fucking pissed.

do they really put games that run that choppy onto console systems these days? Or am i looking at a PC version? either way the game looks boring as shit

Thats a video ripped from a PC uploaded to youtube then streamed to you. And its boring because he is stood looking at a glitched dead sabre cat.

yeah i guess i just meant the 'under water' style gameplay that a lot of these sword wielding FPS games have, like they care more about the graphics and animation of the motion capture looking cool than actually having pleasurable fluid controls and gameplay when you collide with stuff or attack enemies. Most games I see are in this level of depressingness or are more like that Ninja Gaiden or Batman Arkham asylum game where they have all these really unnecessary auto-dialup combos where your character does like a string of moves from button mashing. Goddam modern popular videogames are so fucking depressingly bad. Katamari forever

Guest Pennywise

yeah i guess i just meant the 'under water' style gameplay that a lot of these sword wielding FPS games have, like they care more about the graphics and animation of the motion capture looking cool than actually having pleasurable fluid controls and gameplay when you collide with stuff or attack enemies. Most games I see are in this level of depressingness or are more like that Ninja Gaiden or Batman Arkham asylum game where they have all these really unnecessary auto-dialup combos where your character does like a string of moves from button mashing. Goddam modern popular videogames are so fucking depressingly bad. Katamari forever

if you button mashed in batman, you wouldn't get very far. gotta counter and use different moves for certain baddies. it has truly great combat imo

Archived