IGNORED

"In the studio"

Macca

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RadarJammer

I love it. These guys know how to create all sorts of pent up frustration in the user base, they are probably building a machine which collects that pent up frustration and converts it into lawn fertilizer.

I love it. These guys know how to create all sorts of pent up frustration in the user base, they are probably building a machine which collects that pent up frustration and converts it into lawn fertilizer.

Yes, because they have nothing better to do than to wind up their fans... ffs.

Ehm, just out of curiosity: what is their status when they're not "in the studio"?

I think you answered your own question

Guest ruiagnelo

Ehm, just out of curiosity: what is their status when they're not "in the studio"?

Joyrex, when it comes to BoC especifically, you sound like those kids desperately trying to defend something which only they take seriously, and which seem to mean everything for them at that moment. You seem to be a cool guy, but it's always what i imagine and really makes me laugh and want to be away from this dark, haunted subforum, where playing and fooling around is strictly condemned.

Joyrex, when it comes to BoC especifically, you sound like those kids desperately trying to defend something which only they take seriously, and which seem to mean everything for them at that moment. You seem to be a cool guy, but it's always what i imagine and really makes me laugh and want to be away from this dark, haunted subforum, where playing and fooling around is strictly condemned.

I take BoC about as seriously as what I plan on eating for lunch each day - in other words, not much. In case you haven't noticed, there has been a growing trend of people trolling this subforum for no other reason than to whine and complain about how BoC's albums still aren't out, etc. - all posts like RadarJammer's do is fuel that fire, and spoils the subforum for the rest of the BoC fans who would rather have intelligent discussion about BoC than reading the frustrated rants and attempts to wind them them up by those who prefer to do that than actually contribute meaningfully.

Yeah, they are in the studio, but they converted their studio into a craft brewery. They are currently bottling their first batch of their own Wee Heavy, a dark, malty Scotch ale, true to the Scottish tradition. Next up is their "BoC Doppelbock", an interpretation of a malty German style lager. Craft beer is a very lucrative, booming market right now, much more so than music. Tastier, too.

The way of the future.

Yeah, they are in the studio, but they converted their studio into a craft brewery. They are currently bottling their first batch of their own Wee Heavy, a dark, malty Scotch ale, true to the Scottish tradition. Next up is their "BoC Doppelbock", an interpretation of a malty German style lager. Craft beer is a very lucrative, booming market right now, much more so than music. Tastier, too.

The way of the future.

[boc post of the year award]

mostly because i can actually see this happening.

BD4km.jpg

W2oF4.jpg

Archived