IGNORED

"In the studio"

Macca

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i always get the feeling they made a great album a year or two ago, then sat on it for a year and right before warp was ready to release it Mike said "you know what? This needs more banjo" and so the only version the fans will get is the banjo heavy one they threw together at the last moment while under the influence of copious amount of Moroccan hash

...at least that's sort of how TCH sounded to me :emotawesomepm9:

l.jpg

This is a great iphone wallpaper

That would indeed be perfect croppable for a nice iPhone 4 wallpaper if only the source image wasn't just 600x450. The iPhone 4 wallpaper needs to be 960x640.

I don't think the next album is going to be any good. If they were still passionate about making music they would be prolific. discuss.

I think I want to hear a new album before I decide it isn't good. I've heard hundreds of prolific artists that put out one piece of garbage after another.

I think we should make our own "next BoC" album. Meaning that everyone is invited to make one track that sounds as he/she imagines what the next album might sound like. All contributions will be bundled into one free album for everyone to listen!

Anyone in on this?

Guest never the machine forever

I think we should make our own "next BoC" album. Meaning that everyone is invited to make one track that sounds as he/she imagines what the next album might sound like. All contributions will be bundled into one free album for everyone to listen!

Anyone in on this?

http://www.twoism.org/oneontwoism/

Anyone in on this?

http://www.twoism.org/oneontwoism/

those One On Twoism releases are incredible - always deliver excellent music. It's a good community effort over at the twoism messageboard.

Guest Rogueofmv

BoC creating more electronic music?

Next you'll be telling me that Catalog 3, Acid Memories, Closes Vol. 1, Play by Numbers and Hooper Bay actually exist.

Anyone in on this?

I'm in.

Yeah, they are in the studio, but they converted their studio into a craft brewery. They are currently bottling their first batch of their own Wee Heavy, a dark, malty Scotch ale, true to the Scottish tradition. Next up is their "BoC Doppelbock", an interpretation of a malty German style lager. Craft beer is a very lucrative, booming market right now, much more so than music. Tastier, too.

The way of the future.

That Wee Heavy sounds delicious. Will they ship to Canada?

Yeah, they are in the studio, but they converted their studio into a craft brewery. They are currently bottling their first batch of their own Wee Heavy, a dark, malty Scotch ale, true to the Scottish tradition. Next up is their "BoC Doppelbock", an interpretation of a malty German style lager. Craft beer is a very lucrative, booming market right now, much more so than music. Tastier, too.

The way of the future.

That Wee Heavy sounds delicious. Will they ship to Canada?

Draft only at the moment, and in very small batches, but once they get a bottling line put together you should be seeing it pop up towards the East coast. You can always trade for things on Beeradvocate. I'd like to see them do a limited run of barrel-aged Scotch ales, sort of like how their music ages.

Archived