IGNORED

"In the studio"

Macca

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest satboy

sorry, professional malformation, won't happen again

(although it's perfectly valid and non-injurious if referring to black-box phenomena which respects a certain pattern... for example children learning sphincter control or musicians in a studio... especially boards of canada with their lush fingerbibs)

sorry, professional malformation, won't happen again

(although it's perfectly valid and non-injurious if referring to black-box phenomena which respects a certain pattern... for example children learning sphincter control or musicians in a studio... especially boards of canada with their lush fingerbibs)

Do you talk to your mother with that mouth?

So there are a few people interested in doing the "Roll your Own New BoC album" thing?

Who's in?

And BTW, it's not to say we all do copies of BoC's sound. More like, where would you like to see their legacy evolve - and that could be a completely different direction.

I, for one, will do something that only takes a hint of their unique sound, and take it somewhere else. Sort of take it from the pictures their music convey, and go from there.

Guest cult fiction

I started working on a BoC album generator in python this weekend for the lulz. Currently requires a mac since it only works with audio units at the moment. Will post results when I get some.

Guest Araungzeb

Here.

I've tried to do more with this track, but every time I add something I hate it.

I liked this, it almost sounds like something off of Ultravisitor (which at least in my book is a great thing).

So there are a few people interested in doing the "Roll your Own New BoC album" thing?

Who's in?

And BTW, it's not to say we all do copies of BoC's sound. More like, where would you like to see their legacy evolve - and that could be a completely different direction.

I, for one, will do something that only takes a hint of their unique sound, and take it somewhere else. Sort of take it from the pictures their music convey, and go from there.

I'd be willing to give this a try! At least it'll give us something constructive to do until December 21...

This was at Target. Probably unrelated.

lol

and please don't use this forum to create your own album of fanboy faggotry. use private e-mail. the rest of us don't want to get swept up in the gay.

lol

and please don't use this forum to create your own album of fanboy faggotry. use private e-mail. the rest of us don't want to get swept up in the gay.

better this than constantly whining about the new album and where is it and why isn't it out yet... blah blah blah.

sounds like a sort of tribute album, and in which case if it's not allowed in the BoC fans subforum then where else?

lol

better this than constantly whining about the new album and where is it and why isn't it out yet... blah blah blah.

sounds like a sort of tribute album, and in which case if it's not allowed in the BoC fans subforum then where else?

Just a wild guess, but EKT/YLC? :derp:

lol

Just a wild guess, but EKT/YLC? :derp:

but what about all the people over there that aren't BoC fans or couldn't care less for BoC?

it might piss some people off.

*just my two cents*

Chatting to a friend of mine in the pub yesterday, he isn't a massive BoC fan, more AFX, and hasn't heard of watmm. Cutting a long story short he reckoned the BoC brothers don't live near to each other nowadays, one still lives in Scotland, the other on the other side of the world. He was under the impression they were finished as a band, of course that would be jumping to conclusions but would explain the long wait for new material. Of course this is all pub talk, but he seems to know his onions on certain matters.

Archived