IGNORED

your New Yeark Resolutions

sup

Guest nene multiple assgasms

We should have to set up a lose weight thread, we can do it all together!!! Come on guys it'll be fun!!!

Those who diet together, with a support network, tend to lose weight better.

this is a good idea. I should tag some more music with the bpm and make some more workout playlists. if I'm going to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of their women I need to get into shape.

cPfs7pz5tk5zkvqjayazKfH4o1_500.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can't even think of any distractions that aren't trivial, or any things that aren't distractions

and i pretty much never puke after or during drinking

We should have to set up a lose weight thread, we can do it all together!!! Come on guys it'll be fun!!!

this is a good idea. I should tag some more music with the bpm and make some more workout playlists. if I'm going to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of their women I need to get into shape.

Yes! sorry I haven't been here for some hours, I ended up staying out till 7am with this hot barmaid, she came back to my parents house we realised what an awkward situation it was and she went home as did I.

I have a running machine so I'm going to get on that, I need to work out a exercise plan, I should probably work a diet plan too.....

Be less cynical. I'm not sure how possible this is, but we'll see.

shred past conceptions, without regressing into naivity?

I see what you did there.

oh, you!

Archived