wattmproblems: avatars

Guest AcrossCanyons

Guest AcrossCanyons

This may sound retarded but how do I change my avatar? I've found how to change my "photo" which I assume is the same but I get an error or an infinite loading sign. If I use an existing url I get a red box with no error message inside. I've just removed my previous avatar and tried again but still nothing. Any help watmmadmins?

Edited by AcrossCanyons

My problem was that my old avatar image had the same name as my new avatar image. Also, delete your old avatar before uploading the new, but judging from your current avatar, you've already done that.

maybe we are only accepting skrillex related avatars according to the new rules.

It's a winning system

Guest AcrossCanyons

basically, make sure your avatar is small enough. 200x300, 50k max, i think. if you're getting errors, it's too big.

could be the problem. on the page it recommends a larger one tho. :shrug:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By triachus
      user: lwpss

review: Damn great looking avatar. I like the combination of the vintage rustic brown palette with the bright rainbow colours. I do not consider the doll to be a necesarry element per se (one may consider it to be slightly tending towards kitsch), but it's presence isn't bothersome in any way. One thing I might tweak, should that power be in my control, is maybe add some slight dark shade at the beginning of the rainbow, so that the rainbow gets a more tactile presence, and it puts emphasises on the illusion of coming out of the hoodie. But that's just me I guess.

All in all, looking good there.

9/10

user: azatoth

signature:

review: I'm so sick of seeing this one for crying out loud when are you going to change it how dare you smear the grand holy name of oolong like that please stop :'(

But to be honest it still has some cuteness merit ^_ ^ before it goes all goatse.

3/10
    • Guest Hermann
      By Guest Hermann
      I have a problem with the interface I´m using, that it only records on one side, the left side. When I listen to it afterwards it´s only on the left speaker.
      I´ve had this problem for a while and have tried fiddling with everything on the interface (it´s not because it´s on mono, i´ve tried both mono and stereo, both with the same problem).
      The problem is not with the microphone either, because i´ve tried plugging a guitar straight into it and ... same problem.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.
      I´m wondering if I should just take the interface to be looked at, that the problem might just be with the interface.

Hermann
    • Guest arcanum
      By Guest arcanum
      It's not working for me, unfortunately.

(http://www.tapatalk.com/)
    • By Rubin Farr
      http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/09/avatar-coming-to-disney-parks/