A gig in the heart of London has been organised amongst the Elektron Users community, showcasing "some of the forum’s finest in action". More details can be found here.

Home of the Brave

Thursday 26th January 2012

Jetlag Lounge

125 Cleveland Street

London W1T 6DF

I’m very happy to say we have some amazing Elektron artists performing LIVE:

Dataline

Stephane Lefrancois (Secret Music)

Vile Electrodes

Future Image

Light and Shadow

Sleeper Service

The Beat Hub Soundsystem

Come and check out some of the forum’s finest in action and meet other forum members! We're planning to have a large projector set up on the night showing the boxes in action…

We're not looking for any profit out of this, but there will be a £5.00 cover charge that will be used to cover costs on the night – most of this should go straight to the performers to help with transport costs.

Edited by futureimage
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

By Guest
      Members of WATMM have come together AGAIN to share tracks centrally created with the Monomachine! All monies are donated to MacMillan Cancer Support. :)

https://watmnm.bandcamp.com/album/watmnm-ii
    • By modey
      I figured I should start a proper thread rather than continuing to spam the GAS thread.. especially since the 1.02 OS just got released.

I'll start with a couple of good tutorial videos I found:

By Guest
      WATMM did a thing called WATMnM - The WATMM Monomachine Compilation:

[bandcamp width=350 height=470 album=603290162 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false]

All tracks are created with the Monomachine and by members of WATMM. All monies will go to Macmillan Cancer Support (https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/touched-music).

Cover and header art created by super user peace 7.
    • By futureimage
      Hello everyone,

I played London's New River Studios at the end of last month. Eden Grey put the event on and I was asked to do stuff for around half an hour. This is what happened:

[bandcamp]792211577[/bandcamp]

Cheers!
      Fin
    • By futureimage
      Hello,

I'm putting out my first DIY release in a -very- long time. Two live sets on one C90 cassette. Available to order from Bandcamp now, and will begin shipping tomorrow.