IGNORED

my son, my son, what have ye never done?

Plum

Game series I've never played:

Pokemon

Metal Gear

Metroid

Call of Duty

Sonic

Pac-Man

any mmo

Golden Eye

Mario Kart

Resident Evil

Final Fantasy

Tomb Raider

Half Life

any Sims game

Shows I've never watched:

any Star Trek

any reality show

any sports show

Seinfeld

Mr. Rogers

Sesame Street

Movies I've never seen:

original Star Wars trilogy, most of the new one

any Quentin Tarantino

any Steven Spielberg

Fight Club

Forrest Gump

Citizen Kane

all the Disney classics except Lion King

Never owned a phone

don't have a driver's licence

never eaten pudding

cut my own hair

outside of hitchhiking I haven't been in a car in a few years

Dude wtf, you dont hava a social life, you don't play games, what the fuck have you been doing for the last 20 years? I'm sorry, but that's not healthy and it is sort of scary.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude wtf, you dont hava a social life, you don't play games, what the fuck have you been doing for the last 20 years? I'm sorry, but that's not healthy and it is sort of scary.

I spend most of my time working on my own stuff & walking around the woods looking for abandoned farms

I spend most of my time working on my own stuff & walking around the woods looking for abandoned farms

I do also look for abandoned buildings. Its much more awesome than playing video games imho

yeah, watch more tv and play more games, don't waste your life :cat:

And don't forget to spend more time with people who have no real interest in you!

Seriously tho, there are people I know who are cool thugs & I like being around them, but the few times I've been to bars & things for music stuff I always see strangers acting fake to each other & think "man I'd rather be off recording ducks right now"

Seriously tho, there are people I know who are cool thugs & I like being around them, but the few times I've been to bars & things for music stuff I always see strangers acting fake to each other & think "man I'd rather be off recording ducks right now"

this is going to my sig. lol thanks

I have never cared about games either. I dont care at all about sports. I think it's cause i was the beta male at school and all the other bigger kids hogged the the games. hogged the ball.

And don't forget to spend more time with people who have no real interest in you!

Thats just your inner forever alone speaking.

Thats just your inner forever alone speaking.

Never been alone. But anybody with a clear head can see it's all an illusion. Troll harder.

What ilusion? Meeting new people? For fuck sakes that isnt bad in any sort, its all positive, if you meet nice people you'll make friends, if you meet stupid/ hideous people you'll grow up and become a stronger person.

Sometimes doing what the fuck you want isnt a bad thing. It's just fun. And when you have company its even better.

What ilusion? Meeting new people? For fuck sakes that isnt bad in any sort, its all positive, if you meet nice people you'll make friends, if you meet stupid/ hideous people you'll grow up and become a stronger person.

I'm not really interested in debating this right now, but meet enough people and you'll see they're all acting out their inner world view and expectations and are rarely interested in you other than as an actor in that setting, to confirm them in some way, or to be someone to defend themselves against - I have always been well at adapting to people's individual quirks and languages and this has made me easy to like. With that said we're all sinners in this regard, and there's much to enjoy in hedonistic social pursuits, but it's utterly foolish to debase someone who prefers to be solitary. Whoever can face themselves alone has little to fear in life.

Archived