IGNORED

New York City

YEK

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much rage, tell me all your problems, i'm very good with listening.

i was mostly celebrating general (field marshal) banter's good properties, actually.

there's people here dropping DSP, knowledge, hardware and software creation, film, books, food (including warrior-poetry), robots carrying ghosts up mountains, disturbingly large bodies of work made in mspaint, photoshops both inspired and uninspired, and more lolrich banter than merits the title general banter (that is, he should be renamed marshal banter).

if this thread wasn't over yet, i would celebrate new york city's good properties instead.

In fairness Kanakori has made more of an impact in WATMM than most members, myself included.

So what.

Keep your knickers on!

Heheh.

This thread is done, the day is done and I am done. Goodnight all.

also, total trainwreck, but legowelt is playing in brooklyn tomorrow night, danny is a total legend and autistic synth wizard ghettolord, he'll be playing with xosar who he is touring with:

Picture-1.png

www.legowelt.com

www.legowelt.com

bunker records night, european invasion, the hague inquisition

I know that the world is affraid of me. Now you can try to sedate me, assassinate or just hate me

lol

all nonsense aside, I just don't think you got the full experience of NYC. shit, I've lived here for more than two years and I haven't, either. there are huge korean and chinese populations in flushing, a large demographic of hasidic jews in queens/brooklyn, and in brooklyn specifically, you can find everything from polish/eastern european concentrations to hispanic-heavy areas, all with their own wonderful cuisines. and those cuisines are affordable, to boot. Just don't believe everything you see on television, and accept your visit to NYC as a small taste of what there is to be offered.

• 1 month later...

right, we're heading to NYC for 5 nights in March. Been reading a guidebook but haven't really got any ideas yet on stuff we definitely want to do. Booked some tickets to see the Knicks though!

Any suggestions on things that are definite 'must dos', and any good tips for food/bars etc. We're staying in Manhattan by Manhattan Bridge/Chinatown.

Archived