IGNORED

Videos that make you want to shoot people

Kanakori

• 6 months later...

Yes Yes YES to the reaction vids/"funny" jump cut pop culture rants (there's this irritating blonde chick who is very popular for this that drives me fucking insane).

Also "fail" compilations that contain things where people obviously died or were severely injured. I'm not entertained by seeing people obliterated by oncoming traffic....pretty lame to call someone's potentially comatose family member a fail.

edit: maybe this isn't exactly fitting for the videos that make you want to shoot people thread

This one made me sick when I saw it years ago. It was on ebaumsworld back in the day (2005 I think), not at all what I expected. Looked it up and was further bothered that it was on some Steve-O DVD. It disturbed me not knowing what the hell happened afterward. I've read different things: that the assailant got 10 years, that the victim died, etc. on various forums. Not to mention that someone just videotaped it and watched the guy skate off. Fucked up. I wouldn't even suggest watch it honestly, but here it is nonetheless...

If you mean just straight up anger at utter stupidity, this one comes to mind. It's the pain of Paul McCartney video over a much longer time period. It's a joke what qualifies someone as an "interviewer" these days...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSJV8mC8GYk

If you mean just straight up anger at utter stupidity, this one comes to mind. It's the pain of Paul McCartney video over a much longer time period. It's a joke what qualifies someone as an "interviewer" these days...

I just want to take a moment to apologise to the States for Piers Morgan. He's a fucking hack journalist cunt. He has no discernable talent and about as much charisma as a genital wart. I genuinely, sincerely hope he dies. Because he's a vile piece of shit.

And I apologise for any other British media personality cunts who seem to make successful careers in America by being cunty.

So again, I'm sorry.

Guest Frankie5fingers

I just want to take a moment to apologise to the States for Piers Morgan. He's a fucking hack journalist cunt. He has no discernable talent and about as much charisma as a genital wart. I genuinely, sincerely hope he dies. Because he's a vile piece of shit.

And I apologise for any other British media personality cunts who seem to make successful careers in America by being cunty.

So again, I'm sorry.

no no, don't be sorry. its Americas fault that he's this famous. He wouldn't even be this famous if it wasn't for Donald Tump. though, Simon Cowell can be blamed too. what a cunt that guy is.

Trade off! we take blame for Pierce and you guys get blamed for Simon :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Frankie5fingers

i love the fact that she whispers like if god was actually listening

trust me, God gave up a long time ago with this women. lol

Archived