IGNORED

new chess thread

kaini

alright watmm i got that feeling again. let's all throw down for some sweet-ass chess on gameknot.

i am richardPfeynman over there. post your user IDs and let's get some games going. i like a 14-day move limit.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've been playing on chess.com a lot lately. my rating is 1711 over there. i'll definitely play some 3 day or even 1 day games. user names:

gameknot.com: ourson

chess.com: lukehazard

edit: kaini, root5 and mcgriff all challenged. it's been a while since we had a game, kaini, fred. like, 5 years. that reminds me of that scene in the Prodigal Son where the straw hat wearing boxer comes out from the shadows and meets the prince and says. "do you recognise me? you broke my right arm in a bout, but i've been training for 5 years to match you again tonight."

anyway, looking forward

also, what has 'ten fingers ten toes' changed his name to on this board? if i'm remembering correctly, he was a decent chess player, and i'd like to play him again.

he got banned on here, but you can challenge him on gameknot, he's "tenfingers." i'm sure he'd love to play.

i'd like to contact david (10f10t) again, lost contact for couple years, what's his current gmail address?

mods feel free to delete this ltr.

i'd like to contact david (10f10t) again, lost contact for couple years, what's his current gmail address?

mods feel free to delete this ltr.

the one time i managed to beat 10f10t was immensely satisfying. it involved staying up all night. fucker is *good* at chess.

i'll take all you lovely people up on your challenges in a little while.

Archived