IGNORED

Plaid, Fireside Chat

Guest sirch

I should add that this is not just a mix of Plaid tracks as it first appears.

they chat about the tracks as they're playing, and other things (presumably beside a fire?), throughout the mix and it's good.. :)

a bit like a directors commentary?.. of sorts.

do it! :) it's an interesting listen. and most of the tracks are 'old' ones. only a few from post 1999. which is strange! but good. :)

maybe they'll do a part.2...

no probs mate.

they seem to slow down a bit on the commentary and chat nearer the end, though.

maybe too much red wine and spliff beside that fire! :)

been listening to the carl craig and a guy called gerald fireside chats, really good to hear these guys talk about the old days and how things have changed over the years. going to listen to the kevin saunderson and kenny larkin shows next :derp:

yeah there's some good shiat up there. :)

was also interesting to hear that 'Lilith' was named after Earth's old (supposed) 2nd Moon! never knew that.

me neither mate, but, according to the big fart theory the moon/moons would've also been closer to earth, as everything is moving away and expanding.

where do you think this over moon has gone?

also, i should add, i meant i never knew they named the track after that... not that i never knew about the whole 2nd Moon/Earth's twin thang. :)

me neither mate, but, according to the big fart theory the moon/moons would've also been closer to earth, as everything is moving away and expanding.

where do you think this over moon has gone?

isn't it supposed to have collided? with.... err...., lol.

i don't know. maybe i'm mixing up 2 different topics here.

something about gravitational pressure being so great that finite matter was turned into infinite matter and energy and then blow up or something and... errrrrr.... haha.. i better stop there mate :beer:

Archived