IGNORED

Wallet

Guest rumbo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

worn dark brown leather slim-ish tri-fold number...

and imo as soon as you put coins in your wallet it becomes a purse.

i rely on my pants coin pocket for coins. so i guess i wear a purse on my legs and ass.

I use a card holder like this except it is much thinner. I only hold three cards and a few bills of cash in it. Made it myself, though I got my first one a few years ago from that site. Not that specific one tho, can't be assed to find it, if it's even there still. When I made mine I made the pocket flat so it stretched only enough to accomidate the cards I carry.

Any other back-pocket people find that after a while your wallet leaves marks on your cards and can sometimes bend them after a while? I find this really annoying. I tend to take my wallet out if sitting down for a while and put it in another pocket.

Mine is a plain brown 2-fold wallet.

I've been working on my posture and ergonomics at my physical therapist's advice, and I never realized how freaking uncomfortable it is to have anything large in your back pockets when you sit correctly. I keep my wallet in my front left pocket now, but it takes up a lot of space, thus my interest in these Slimmys.

How anyone could ever carry their wallet in a back pocket is beyond me.

It's really not that complicated.

@KY: nice.

would you do that in a crowded area? because someone can grab it, and easily avoid you seeing them..even if you do feel it.

I use a brown wallet which barely closes. I have too many useful cards so they all come with me. I can't get more than 3/4 receipts otherwise it won't fit in my pocket.

The winter weather's good because I always have a coat to put my stuff in. I hate ramming everything in the limited pockets I have on my jeans.

Archived