IGNORED

AFEX AVENTURS Comic (update)

o00o

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who did this and where is part 2?

me

part 2 will be made next time the Aphex Twin's PR agent is in contact with me to give updates on the situation

please continue there are apox. 10 people waiting for part 2 right now. even on twitter

I really wanna know what Boards of Canada can do about it:

1rkqo.jpg

who did this and where is part 2?

Boards of Canada play their long awaited new album to the cat, who then transcends another void and leaves all the music behind for RDJ to retrieve, the trax will sound completely warped because they were inside teh cat and Warp recurds will sound actually like Warped music again :boc::derp:

Guest cctoide

so I spent way too much effort on this, but here you go:

the afex randomizer

It's not terribly funny right now as there's only about 30 panels, but I thought I'd try the Garfield Randomizer approach on these comics.

Oh, and I'm assuming Cryptowen doesn't care that I cut up his comics to do this, but if you do, please let me know and I'll take it down. I might still make improvements later... such as adding more track titles to the random title thing.

Enjoy it while my crappy free webhost thing's traffic lasts!

so I spent way too much effort on this, but here you go:

the afex randomizer

It's not terribly funny right now as there's only about 30 panels, but I thought I'd try the Garfield Randomizer approach on these comics.

Oh, and I'm assuming Cryptowen doesn't care that I cut up his comics to do this, but if you do, please let me know and I'll take it down. I might still make improvements later... such as adding more track titles to the random title thing.

Enjoy it while my crappy free webhost thing's traffic lasts!

This is cool. I love the titles.

"RDJ informs:

I call this one I Want Your gwarlek .215061"

Okay...

"RDJ informs:

I call this one Siding Isoprophlex Eyeball [µ-Ziq Mix]"

Hahahaha.

"RDJ informs:

I call this one I Want Your Tubing .942937 [Little Lord Faulteroy Mix]"

Raunchy!

Archived