IGNORED

AFEX AVENTURS Comic (update)

o00o

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I need to add this to my top best comics ever list. I think it's gonna be #2.

6. pbfcomics

5. Dilby

4. Garfield Minus Garfield

3. Nedroid

2. AFEX AVENTURS

1. Pokey the Penguin

edit:

Though I do foresee it rapidly losing all semblance of a plot & just being a bunch of jokes about those guys who make that music

I approve of this.

I really hope sweet bro and hella jeff doesn't make more sense in the context of the rest of the comic. Sorry, Cryptowen, you're number three now. Pokey's still my fav, tho.

• 3 months later...

THE RELEASE SCHEDULE OF THIS COMIC IS IDM OKAY

i'll do one tonight

prolly

Just make sure you break that "promise" that was given by a third party about 7 times.

Amazing work. I've been asked to forward the following.

Dear LCryptophen

Hello. Hello. How are youuuu? Lol i said that like square pusher in that one song. I am six years old and I like your comix but I forgot that Trent killed Ae. It hurts in the heart, like that time the pilot did died in Serenity and then you re watch Firefly again and you're caught up in the story but then you remeber that teh pilot dies later and it is sad? But anyway I like ur comix and I hope you make skiliks die because Ae didn't deserved to die becauyse Skrilks is worse but I know you have a plan for ur story.

Thank you for ur attenshun (get it?????).

Yrs truly,

maximus mischief and/or sup

I couldn't have said it better than those/that retard(s). The death of Ae really got to me, so much so that I must have set up a screen memory: I could have sworn Trent actually had gay sex with Ae and everyone was so happy. But then you remind me, and it all comes crashing back, as it must have for Trent, outside that window. I think you're on to something really powerful here.

Archived