IGNORED

Virgin Galactic

Redruth

notice they carefully avoid saying how long you get to float in space...i think it's 6 min or something right? If it was 3 hours it would be worth it...bonus points if they landed in Iran

200K for 3 hours? fuck that.

400K for 3 hours of zero-g sex?

A pop report on it.

Very interesting report and they're right if we want mankind to progress then basically we have to be able to procreate in space.

procreation in space is a lot more complicated than figuring out how to stick it in. we'd have to start using artificial wombs, because embryos don't develop in zero gravity (they did tests on frogs i think to learn this information).

A pop report on it.

Very interesting report and they're right if we want mankind to progress then basically we have to be able to procreate in space.

procreation in space is a lot more complicated than figuring out how to stick it in. we'd have to start using artificial wombs, because embryos don't develop in zero gravity (they did tests on frogs i think to learn this information).

Yes, there is a bit of actual useful info in the link i provided ;)

A pop report on it.

cool contraception method

fake gravity

A pop report on it.

fake gravity innit

fake gravity

plenty other issues living in space. i'm for salvaging the earth living, personally. humans get the stars in the eyes with the fantasies, but have little understanding of reality in space

Personally I plan to eventually live on a series of terraformed asteroids in the Asteroid Belt. They'd all be linked together by SPACE Bridges, and each one would be terraformed to a different climate, and also the biggest one would be the rainforest one & in the middle of it there'd be a mountain with a waterfall & the mist would create all sorts of crazy SPACE RAINBOWS, & also the waterfall would turn into a river that would fall off the asteroid & form a ring around it like what Saturn has, & swimming around in the ring would be a SPACE WHALE.

This is my long term plan

Archived