IGNORED

Lorn - Ask The Dust

Guest Backson

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Backson

whoops, just noticed that the name of the album is actually "Ask The Dust"

my bad! can someone please moderate my foolishness away?

Guest NeuroPlastic

If someone builds a time machine and goes to June and brings me back this album I'll give em $5 and a box of jaffa cakes that have been in my room unopened since Christmas. Can't say fairer than that.

Guest Backson

Still obsessed with Mercy.

Gonna drive at 20km/h blasting that, giving pedestrians murder stares.

If someone builds a time machine and goes to June and brings me back this album I'll give em $5 and a box of jaffa cakes that have been in my room unopened since Christmas. Can't say fairer than that.

it will leak long before that, it is done obviously. and they are going to try to sit on it for 3 months. lol at record companies.

i get your point, but it's a sweet tease. i guess he could give a different mix of the song, something you won't hear on the album or just a track that isn't on the album but still is like a nice little teaser.

either way the track is fucking intense and i love it, cant wait! :p

yea this album is going to be killer, he is definitely one of my favorites over the last few years. i know how i get with stuff i love, i will beat the crap out of that one track and then when i finally get the album i will be skipping that track and be pissed at myself for ruining the flow of the album.

• 2 weeks later...

too bad the shipping for the reel tape is an extra £25 for non-ukers, meaning i'd pay 78euros for the entire thing.. :/

• 4 weeks later...

Archived